Fantasy June 8th, 2013. Who's going?

tammymacb

Under da sea, under da sea, darlin' it's betta dow
Is anyone else going?

I'll have myself - Tammy, DH, and DD who will be 15.

We'll be driving down from SC spending a couple nights at BWV prior to the cruise. Can't wait!

This will be our 4th Disney cruise, we've sailed the Magic, the Wonder and the Dream. I'd originally planned a 5 night DD Dream for this cruise but so much for that.

We're divers but spending our GC day on Stingray City. We're heading to Paradise Beach for our Cozumel day. We'll stay on board for Costa Maya and I'm crossing my fingers for a CC Cabana.

Who will be having fun with us?

Oh, and hope we get to do a FE too!

I thought we had a thread already. Am I imaging it???
My daughter (17 ) and I will be coming out from Az. This will be our first Dinsey cruise since 06. Cant wait

If there's another thread, I missed it.

We've been lucky enough in the west coast to cruise yearly. I did the Member's Cruise on the Dream in September. The ship was fabulous. I would have gladly jumped on another Dream cruise, but I wanted more than 4 nights. So, Fantasy it is. I think I'll live.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Hi!

We are also sailing on the June 8th, 2013 sailing of the Fantasy. This will also be our fourth cruise. We have previously sailed on an Eastern and a Western on the Magic and this past July we sailed to Alaska on the Wonder. We are anxious to get to sail on the new ships.

I will be sailing with my husband and my daughter, who will celebrate her 10th birthday on this cruise. (How is that possible? :scared1: There is no way she will be 10!)

Our tentative plans are to visit WDW first and maybe Legoland and Cape Canaveral. We may do a week pre-cruise and then the cruise. We haven't been to WDW since 2009, and I purposefully avoided it while all the Fantasyland refurb business is going on. Both last year and this year, we went to Disneyland instead so we have still gotten our fill of the parks.

As for on the cruise, we are definitely planning to visit the Chaccohoben Mayan Ruins in Costa Maya. My DH and I did Chichen Itza on our Honeymoon and really wanted to take our DD there but it's just too far for an excursion.

On my DD's actual birthday, we will be in Cozumel. At this time I am looking into the Dolphin Trainer for the Day Excusion.

How awesome of a birthday is that!

My DD's birthday is today. She's 15 on 11-11-11. So, I guess I was wrong, she'll be 16 on this cruise.

My husband and I are scuba divers and have spent a lot of time in Mexico staying in Akumal, Tulum and Cozumel. We've done Tulum ruins on our own, but not done Chichen Itza. ( We call it Chicken Pizza ). Since DD won't finish her dive certification, we snorkel on cruises. I need to see if there are any cenotes near Costa Maya or I'll be staying on board that day.

Paradise Beach on Cozumel is an awesome chill out day, so we'll catch our other water day on Grand Cayman ( where I'd rather be diving, but Stingray City is awesome! )

Hopefully, we get a nice full cruise meet and can all plan together!

Our party of 3: dh :happytv: me :teacher: dd princess:.

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and our first 7 day cruise. The cruise departs 2 days after our 15th wedding anniversary. I hope to be able to spend two days in Disney before the cruise so we aren't traveling on our anniversary. Our DD will turn 9 before the cruise.

Last spring break my daughter and I, along with a friend, went to Tulum, Mexico. We visited the ruins at Tulum, Chichen Itza and Ek Balam. We also swam in a Cenote.

I am not sure what we will do at each stop yet. I am thinking some sort of dolphin adventure for my daughter though. She loves animals.

Hello all!:)
We will be sailing with all of you as well! :cool1:I tried to start a thread on opening day, but it never transfered over to the cruise meets?:confused3
We are a party of 4...DH, Moi, DD will be 16 and DD will be be 13!!! It seems soooo far away! This will be our 6th DCL cruise. We are sailing the Fantasy in 129 days (Eastern)!! I can't wait to see this ship! I hope to add a few days before this cruise and spend it at WDW/Beach Club.

Welcome Jen and Simbasmom!

I'm glad to see there will be some teens on the ship. DD is very UNexcited that we're sailing Disney again and thinks she'll be bored.

I let her pick the 2012 cruise and I picked 2013.

We'll be spending a couple nights pre cruise at BWV.

Welcome Jen and Simbasmom!

I'm glad to see there will be some teens on the ship. DD is very UNexcited that we're sailing Disney again and thinks she'll be bored.

I let her pick the 2012 cruise and I picked 2013.

We'll be spending a couple nights pre cruise at BWV.

Thanks! Maybe they can start chatting closer to the time. My girls don't know about this trip yet.

Well gang...I transferred this reservation to go to Europe/ Med. cruise!!:cool1:
Enjoy the Fantasty:dance3: I chose the same date, so I will be still sailing on the 8th of June.

We will be joining you guys on our first cruise!!! It'll be me, dh, 9yo ds, 5 yo dd and my parents. We are all so excited!! Not sure if we'll really do any excursions (had a bad boat on the ocean experience while swimming with the dolphins in Cancun). We are big Disney freaks-so we have always dreamed about a Disney cruise!! Since we're first timers any tips would be appreciated!

We just transferred an on-board ressie to this cruise. It will be DH (49), me (a girl never gives that away), and DD (15). What the heck...how does that happen? She was just a baby!! We were hoping that the Magic would offer a Southern Caribbean itinerary but no such luck. We will also be traveling with extended family so probably a total of 11-13 people in our traveling group. This will be our fourth Disney cruise; we've sailed other lines as well. We've been on the Wonder, the Magic, and the Dream, so this will complete our tour of Disney's ships! We're also traveling from SC (midlands). We've done the fish extender in the past, but respectfully are not interested this trip. While it was a lot of fun, it just took up a lot of packing space. We usually head to WDW for several days either before or after the cruise and that packing space is prime real estate. Now that I write that, I am already missing the fun that goes along with that. Plus, I already have a very nice fish extender in my closet...hmmmmm.....

What, just 400+ days to go?!?! For me, as equally fun to the cruise is the planning. Let the planning commence!

We'll be sailing with you on the 8th! We are a family of four from California--me, hubby, DD15 and DD13. This will be our second Disney cruise--we did the Alaskan Cruise last summer. Enjoyed it so much that we signed on for another cruise.

We had actually booked for the Mexican Riviera in December on the Wonder but that cruise was cancelled by Disney!

Have never been to WDW so am planning to stay pre-cruise.

We just booked our cruise on the Fantasy for June 8th. My parents are traveling as well and booked next door. My DH, DD (12), and I can't wait. This will be our second cruise. We were hooked after our first on the Dream last year. We had terrible weather in October, so never actually made it onto Castaway. I hope this time is better. :love:

Hi everyone! :wave2: I booked this cruise when we were on the Med cruise last July.

In our traveling party: Me (Shelly), DH (Lance) and DD (Kiley, 13 when we cruise). DSis (Hope), her DD (Makayla, 13 when we cruise), her DD (Michelle, an adult) and DBoyFriend (Justin, adult). DSis (Leesa), her DD (Rachel, 14 when we cruise). I am the only one on the boards.

I was on the MV of the Fantasy and LOVED the ship!! I am now a member of the Grand Slam Club (all 4 ships). I can't wait to sail on her again~

OP - would it be possible to start a Cruise Roster on the first post? It seems like we have alot of girls around the same age on this cruise. That should be fun!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Has anyone thought about doing a Facebook page for the cruise? I'm not sure who has access, but when we had one for our Dream cruise, it made chatting a lot easier.

Has anyone thought about doing a Facebook page for the cruise? I'm not sure who has access, but when we had one for our Dream cruise, it made chatting a lot easier.

We did this for the thread of the MV/Fantasy. It did make chatting easier and people seemed more active. I'm in if we decide to go that way~ :thumbsup2

Just booked this cruise while on board the Fantasy....beautiful ship and counting down till we board again...377 days LOL :)

We are: me (Brandi), DH, DD 10, DD 8, and DS 6.

Would love to be a part of an FE group. My bunch looks forward to checking their "mailbox" several times a day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter