Fantasy June 29, 2013 Meet Up!

I know I am super late on this, I didn't realize this was an organized exchange, I thought it was more of if you see someone with an FE and you stick in a little gift, but I guess not.

We are stateroom 5015 Grace (8) and Ben (6).

We are a military family currently stationed in Japan and this will be our first cruise. The kids made up little goodie bags with some treats from Japan and so since this is closed I guess we will just drop them in someone's unsuspecting pockets! LOL.

I know I am super late on this, I didn't realize this was an organized exchange, I thought it was more of if you see someone with an FE and you stick in a little gift, but I guess not.

We are a military family currently stationed in Japan and this will be our first cruise. The kids made up little goodie bags with some treats from Japan and so since this is closed I guess we will just drop them in someone's unsuspecting pockets! LOL.

Who are Grace and Ben's fav characters? I can do a quick little something for them.

I would be happy to include them in the fish exchange with our family
I will make sure to put something in your guys' fish extender

Also if you want to exchange back our stateroom is

ages: 13, 10, 10, 2

if you want to pm me or post your last name I will be able to personalize your gift for the entire family

Ben is a huge Mickey fan and grace likes Minnie and all the princesses. They really are huge disney fans! Thank you for including them!

Cool. Thanks for the info. We will include you guys in our FE. And if you want to exchange back our stateroom is 9156. We have three boys: Bennett (13), Drew (12), and Trey(11).

As with disneydecorator, you can pm or post your family name and even adult's names and you may find a personalized surprise in a few short days.

I would be happy to include them in the fish exchange with our family
I will make sure to put something in your guys' fish extender

Also if you want to exchange back our stateroom is

ages: 13, 10, 10, 2

if you want to pm me or post your last name I will be able to personalize your gift for the entire family

Disneydecorator - If you will give me the adult's names in your family, I can personalize something for you guys too.

Cool. Thanks for the info. We will include you guys in our FE. And if you want to exchange back our stateroom is 9156. We have three boys: Bennett (13), Drew (12), and Trey(11).

As with disneydecorator, you can pm or post your family name and even adult's names and you may find a personalized surprise in a few short days.

Actually I think "stampinot" pm me and we are already doing the fish exchange with your family because I recognize your sons names and stateroom

just letting you know

thanks anyways

Pretty sure we have some extras and I've written down the staterooms/info for the recent additions. Hopefully we will be able to spread some cheer as well :)

We leave in about 12 hours but these last few are the toughest! I can't concentrate on work and trying to find something to keep busy is driving me crazy!

Jim

something in your FE! If you want exchange that is fine. Our cabin is 2554 and it is julie-myself, Jerold=hubby
Samantha 11

Is it just me-stampinot,jetski girl and 2CME911? Just wondering if any of the new folks are staying at the Hyatt MCO the night before and want to join us.
We will plan to be at the pool at 7pm for sure
Julie

Pretty sure we have some extras and I've written down the staterooms/info for the recent additions. Hopefully we will be able to spread some cheer as well :)

We leave in about 12 hours but these last few are the toughest! I can't concentrate on work and trying to find something to keep busy is driving me crazy!

Jim

Thanks for including us in the last minute exchange

just in case you didn't know

our stateroom is 9552
ages 13, 10, 10, 2

thanks

Jim

I have requested access to the Facebook group. Just waiting on approval.

Is it Saturday yet!

This is the longest week EVER!!

You are not joking! We are down to 'one more sleep' (the kids say this!) and we leave!!!! Can't wait!!

You are not joking! We are down to 'one more sleep' (the kids say this!) and we leave!!!! Can't wait!! ����

We say something similar. It is now "one day and a get-up" :lmao: :thumbsup2

I'm trying to avoid watching the weather. One of my coworkers got stuck in Chicago yesterday and missed a presentation she was supposed to give.

Luckily we have a non-stop from CA to FL (the forecast looks fine for both places) but I don't know where our plane will be coming from so I hope it doesn't get delayed (I have all my fingers crossed for us and all our fellow DIS'ers that are flying in the next couple of days).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter