Fantasy June 29, 2013 Meet Up!

We just got our kids home from Kanakuk Kamps in Missouri. (Any other Kamp families in the group?) They finished school one day and left the next so it made for some crazy packing but at least I know they have sufficient summer clothes for the cruise...except maybe the dressy stuff. Can't wait!

I thought this morning to mention the tipping. We grew close to our dining room servers two cruises back and during a conversation, discovered that they earn nothing apart from the tips they receive from guests. One server told me that some guests leave no gratuities at all! Both of our servers were supporting family members back in their home country. Please be generous! ::yes::

Look forward to meeting you soon!

Is it to late to be included in the FE. Sorry we were so late signing up on the discussion board.
Hi, can you post your stateroom and the ages of your kids, or PM them to me? I think I will have somethings I can put in your FE...

I thought this morning to mention the tipping. We grew close to our dining room servers two cruises back and during a conversation, discovered that they earn nothing apart from the tips they receive from guests. One server told me that some guests leave no gratuities at all! Both of our servers were supporting family members back in their home country. Please be generous! ::yes::

Look forward to meeting you soon!

Thank you for this information. I was learning about it here on the DISBoards. This is basically our first cruise and I find it incredible that the stateroom hosts and servers do not get a salary so this is very good information to know.

Looking forward to our first Disney Cruise and meeting everyone! We are leaving this Saturday. I need an extra suitcase to pack the FE surprises, cheaper than mailing it ahead though.

WOO HOO - finally doing the single digits dance :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: We leave in 9 days!!

I just checked weather.com and we have a high of 88 with PM t-storms (40% chance of rain) for our arrival day Friday. Sounds about normal for this time of year.

Tomorrow we get to start checking cruising weather... :banana: :banana:

WOO HOO - finally doing the single digits dance :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: We leave in 9 days!!

I just checked weather.com and we have a high of 88 with PM t-storms (40% chance of rain) for our arrival day Friday. Sounds about normal for this time of year.

Tomorrow we get to start checking cruising weather... :banana: :banana:

Oh geez - I just did the ten day weather check!!!!

Hi, can you post your stateroom and the ages of your kids, or PM them to me? I think I will have somethings I can put in your FE

our staterooms are 10550 and 10552. the girls ages are 17,13 and 12. Will you send me a list of rooms also so we can bring things for FE too. Sorry we are so late with this. It has been several years since we have been on a Disney cruise. Last time the girls loved the FE! Thank you, look forward to meeting everyone!

is it still possible to be included in the fish exchange? I am so sorry, we are new to the disney cruise and only found out about it a couple days ago. We would really like to be apart of it though if we can. Please let me know!

our stateroom: 9552
ages of kids are: 13, 10, 10, 2

if this is possible can you send me a listof staterooms so we can bring things for them too?

Thanks

I just found this board! Wish I would have found it earlier. The FE Exchange sounds awesome...I'm assuming it's too late? This is our very first Disney Cruise and I'm clueless.

Stateroom: 6124
Ages of kids: 4 and 7

is it still possible to be included in the fish exchange? I am so sorry, we are new to the disney cruise and only found out about it a couple days ago. We would really like to be apart of it though if we can. Please let me know!

our stateroom: 9552
ages of kids are: 13, 10, 10, 2

if this is possible can you send me a listof staterooms so we can bring things for them too?

Thanks

Welcome to DCL and to this wonderful cruise! At this point the FE is closed. However, its very possible some people will send you some private messages so you can do individual exchanges with them. If you want to PM me your email and info, I can post it to the FB page and let people know to contact you if they would like to exchange.

I just found this board! Wish I would have found it earlier. The FE Exchange sounds awesome...I'm assuming it's too late? This is our very first Disney Cruise and I'm clueless.

Stateroom: 6124
Ages of kids: 4 and 7

Welcome to DCL and to this wonderful cruise! At this point the FE is closed. However, its very possible some people will send you some private messages so you can do individual exchanges with them. If you want to PM me your email and info, I can post it to the FB page and let people know to contact you if they would like to exchange.

We're you able to find all the information about the cruise that you desired? There are lots of seasoned vets on here that can help.

I can come up with some extras to drop in your fish extenders if you can get me your families last name, each family member name if you want something personalized, ages and whether your child is a male or female and your room number so we know where to go. I do know some of this info was already given by some of you so I am trying to fill in blanks.

You mentioned an FB page, I know there is a DIS FB page is there another FB page or where is it that you do your postings to that people could look at? I don't like to look dumb, but technology sometimes gets the best of me and I am new to the FE thing but been around Disney all my life!!!

Wanted to let ya'll know I have found all your info and tips here very helpful while getting ready for this FE. Thank You!

We're you able to find all the information about the cruise that you desired? There are lots of seasoned vets on here that can help.
Can you give a link to the FB page? Thx

When you request to join, the admin, Edith, will send you an email to confirm that you are in the right place. Please make sure to check your 'other' folder for the email.

Have fun![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link! I'm ready to get sailin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter