Fantasy June 27- July 4th

SClark

Cruising again!
We are back from our cruise! Such a wonderful experience and had such a nice vacation. Our first cruise, and we could not have hoped for anything better! The Staff and Crew were wonderful, went above and beyond and our Server and Asst. Servers, Lee Anna and Andrius were two of the sweetest people on the ship!! Our 11 year old son wanted to go to main dinner alone the night we were at Remy. He was so well cared for and looked after... made it a truly wonderful night for all!
Our weather was almost perfect each day! Last day on Castaway Cay, a storm came up in the afternoon and the Parasailing adventure was cancelled due to weather... but other than that, a great day~~!
I really had only one single complaint the entire trip. I booked a Pedicure (among other Spa services of Massages, Facial, couples retreat) and had so looked forward to having my toes a cute "Disney" theme paint! I was told by the girl that they don't do anything like that, when it came time for the polish. I was so disappointed!! I could have shown a picture of something I wanted to my salon at home in AZ., and they would have painted anything I wanted... full pedicure for $25.00. Paid $95.00 on board the ship... and she said they had nothing like that at all!!??? WHAT???? On Disney ship??? She managed to "paint" a small black Mickey with the brush of polish... and it looked more like a black blob on my toes ALL WEEK LONG!! Sooooooo sad!
Next time, I'll skip the expensive Spa treatments, at least the Pedicure... which was nothing special at all, or anything different than you get in your own salon at home.
The Cabin Host was so wonderful. Kept our room clean, Fresh towels all the time, candy and animal towels on our bed each evening... and so very polite!
It was our first Disney cruise... but certainly not our last. We will be going again!!

Yeah the spa is the one area I find tremondously over-priced. I can justify to myself an occassional treatment (especially the ones on special) but I looked into getting an acrylic refill done on the ship on my WBTA and I think it was like $59. Hmm, I pay $17 at my salon. That's a hard one to justify. Needless to say, I waited until I got home!

We were on the ship with you. It was a wonderful week. This was our first 7 day cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter