Fantasy june 2, 2012 eastern caribbean

Thanks so much DisneyMouseHouse. I would love to add the kids to the list if possible. I would also be willing to head up a third group if there are enough last minute bookers like us that want to participate. We will be in cabin 10596. I have added us to the google document and requested to be a part of the facebook page.

Can't wait to meet everyone in just a couple of weeks!

I've got you on my list, I'll see what we can do for you too, but the kids, definately!

Looking forward to meeting everyone too - smooth sailing....

Beverly

I've got you on my list, I'll see what we can do for you too, but the kids, definately!

Looking forward to meeting everyone too - smooth sailing....

Beverly

Beverly (DisneyMouseHouse), I see you added Tanya's kids (gopfans) into your FE Group 2. Any chance you can late-adopt our family into Group 2 as well? Not neccessarily for me and my wife, but our kids if any one brings extra kids gifts. :) We may be the last ones. Our 3 kids would love to be part of it. (We have our FE ready to hang and gifts ready also!)

If not, no problem, I can join a Group 3 that Tanya (gopfans) was offering to head-up, but time is running out. Any others out there wanting to being in a last call FE Group 3?

Beverly (DisneyMouseHouse), I see you added Tanya's kids (gopfans) into your FE Group 2. Any chance you can late-adopt our family into Group 2 as well? Not neccessarily for me and my wife, but our kids if any one brings extra kids gifts. :) We may be the last ones. Our 3 kids would love to be part of it. (We have our FE ready to hang and gifts ready also!)

If not, no problem, I can join a Group 3 that Tanya (gopfans) was offering to head-up, but time is running out. Any others out there wanting to being in a last call FE Group 3?

Mark -
No problem, I still have some extras - I need to know what cabin number and also kids ages......

We're in cabin 11006 and the kids are Anders (DS - 12), Emily (DD - 8) and Trevon (DGS - 4)

I am also on the FB group, they are pretty chatty over there, if you want to join, I think this is the correct link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/121927587869024/

Mark -
No problem, I still have some extras - I need to know what cabin number and also kids ages......

We're in cabin 11006 and the kids are Anders (DS - 12), Emily (DD - 8) and Trevon (DGS - 4)

I am also on the FB group, they are pretty chatty over there, if you want to join, I think this is the correct link:

Thanks Beverly! We appreciate it you adding us to your Group 2 list!
We are the Van Saun Family: Mark, DW Kathy, DD Emily 10, DS Ryan 14, DS Andrew 16
Stateroom: OGT (should get assignment in 4 days~ May 18)
Dining: Late

Thanks so much!!

Hey everyone!!! I have great news!!:banana:
For those of you who sign up with me for the mixology class...we were approved!!:woohoo: pixiedust:
It is scheduled for Sunday, June 3rd 2012
3:00 p.m. The Tube (location confirmation via DCL to come)

IF you signed up with me, please see the post on the FB page to confirm your info. If you are not on FB and you signed up, this is what I need to submit to DCL:
Number of people participating
Names of people participating
stateroom number(s) of those participating

The cost is $20.00 per person and will be charged to your onboard account, no refunds will be given.

Please message me with the information or if you have any questions!

:boat:Getting super excited.....

Michelle

Hello All:

I am willing to set up a third fe group for all of us who have booked the cruise so late. I think it will be a smaller group but I don't mind doing it if we have enough cabins who want to participate. @ DisneyDadCruiser-I would assume you would like to particiapte? If you would all send me your disboards name, cabin # and names and ages of who is in your cabin I will put it together.

Thanks! Tanya

Thanks Beverly! We appreciate it you adding us to your Group 2 list!
We are the Van Saun Family: Mark, DW Kathy, DD Emily 10, DS Ryan 14, DS Andrew 16
Stateroom: OGT (should get assignment in 4 days~ May 18)

Thanks so much!!

No problem, I've got you on my "mini-list" with two other families.......just let me know your cabin number when you get it and I'll get that info where it needs to be for me!

Let's take a vote All in Favor of the following location/time for the on board meet say "Aye" pirate: or :thumbsup2

**2:30 p.m. Currents **(deck 13) for DIS meet :grouphug:
Spa is two decks down for those who want to go at 3:00p.m. for the raffle. Not the best location if you want to see the sail away party on tunnel vision but we can see the party from there. Also, Satellite Falls is behind Currents so after Muster Drill we can re-meet up there for the actual sail away!

Wow! Thanks to a friend of mine for letting me know about DIS. So much info here. My Husband, Son and I just signed on for the DVC deal. We are seasoned WDW visitors but have never been on a cruise. We are super excited but overwhelmed with the details. Looking forward to having a "boatload" of fun. :cheer2:

Wow! Thanks to a friend of mine for letting me know about DIS. So much info here. My Husband, Son and I just signed on for the DVC deal. We are seasoned WDW visitors but have never been on a cruise. We are super excited but overwhelmed with the details. Looking forward to having a "boatload" of fun. :cheer2:

Better late than never!! Glad to have you! :cool1:

If you haven't seen or already checked it out we have a very chatty Facebook group going....you are welcome to join over there as well.

Make sure you print a copy of our "Private Personal Navigator", we have several things going on.

Again, Welcome!
Michelle :flower3:

Hello All:

I am willing to set up a third fe group for all of us who have booked the cruise so late. I think it will be a smaller group but I don't mind doing it if we have enough cabins who want to participate. @ DisneyDadCruiser-I would assume you would like to particiapte? If you would all send me your disboards name, cabin # and names and ages of who is in your cabin I will put it together.

Thanks! Tanya

Yes, Tanya, we would like to participate, in your 3rd (smaller) FE group!
Our crew:
Van Saun Family: Mark, DW Kathy, DD Emily 10, DS Ryan 14, DS Andrew 16
Stateroom: OGT (should get assignment ~ May 18)

(looks like your family and ours will also be on Beverly's "mini-list" also? - more the merrier!)

Better late than never!! Glad to have you! :cool1:

If you haven't seen or already checked it out we have a very chatty Facebook group going....you are welcome to join over there as well.

Make sure you print a copy of our "Private Personal Navigator", we have several things going on.

Again, Welcome!
Michelle :flower3:

Thanks Michelle, I am just becoming familiar with the site and am very green. Where do I find the Private Personal Navigator? Thanks, Polly

Thanks Michelle, I am just becoming familiar with the site and am very green. Where do I find the Private Personal Navigator? Thanks, Polly

Hiya - and welcome to our wild and crazy group! :cool1:

To save you some reading, the post with all the links is here:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=44878158&postcount=376

That should tell you most of what you need to know about what's going on this cruise and all this great group of people has put together!

Hope that helps - and I know you'll have a blast here....

Beverly

(looks like your family and ours will also be on Beverly's "mini-list" also? - more the merrier!)

Yep, I''ve got you both on that list.......figured a few more FE Gifts in your FE won't hurt - hahaha....

See your son joined us on FB, too - he can keep you updated!

Beverly

Let's take a vote All in Favor of the following location/time for the on board meet say "Aye" pirate: or :thumbsup2

**2:30 p.m. Currents **(deck 13) for DIS meet :grouphug:
Spa is two decks down for those who want to go at 3:00p.m. for the raffle. Not the best location if you want to see the sail away party on tunnel vision but we can see the party from there. Also, Satellite Falls is behind Currents so after Muster Drill we can re-meet up there for the actual sail away!

OK, put us down in favor of this time and place for the DISmeet! Thanks so much for organizing this!

Just wanted to post one last shout out to see if there are any other latecomers who want to participate in a 3rd fe group. We have about 5 families so it will be pretty small. If anybody hears of someone wanting to join in feel free to send them my way!

Wanted to stop in and say hello to all the new cruisers. I cannot belive this cruise is getting closer. My daughter Cady and I have been working hard at making our FE gifts never thought we were ever going to settle on what we were going to do. Thank goodness we did and now were in the mist of getting them all done. Funny thing kids were easy its the Adult FE gifts that were harder.

I also made a FE for my two other rooms. I have so sewing machine or skills so I did the best I could.

Wanted to share that our three rooms will be divided up as.
1. Room will have me Brenda, Hubby James, Daughter Cady and Grandson Aidan. (Aidan is our middle sons child and he has a brand new sister Juliet so mom and dad are not comming)

2. Room Son Marks and his kids our grandkids Marco, Dominic, Isabella

3 My Mother in-Law Hope and nieces Jasmine (Rian-girl)

We still are planing on winging it in the ports as our group is pretty big and it cost so much to pre book for our group thanks to the invites but $440.00 for 3 hours does still sting but might change our minds as we still have a little time. Most likley we will price out cab to Maho beach to watch the planes fly over. And then ST Thomas do some shopping, also I would like to do Sky ride if possible. What ever I do I need to relax as that the only way to have fun. I just hope the two little ones dont get too crancky :rolleyes1

OK, trying really hard to finish bagging up FE's - do we have a room number for shannonetherton (DISBoard name)? She's the last cabin listed on the FE Group #2....Also, I think there were two extra "add ons" (FE group #3??) that didn't have a cabin number......any updates from anyone? This same msg was posted on FB, only one place needs to be answered - I check both pretty regular....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter