Fantasy june 2, 2012 eastern caribbean

Wow, so excited to have found this group! I was booked on an Alaska cruise with my family who can no longer go.....so I moved to the Fantasy for June 2nd! It is just me, son Andrew 11, Son Joe who turns 8 on June 7th and daughter Catalina age 6! This is my first vacation without other family members so y'all have to adopt us.... We have been on other cruise lines but this is our first Disney one and we can't wait. I will read back through some of the older posts as I started at the last page and am lost about what FE is, but count me in!

Welcome! :yay: We are so excited to have you join us! This thread has been a little slow at times. We have a private Facebook page that is pretty active. You can ask to join DCL Fantasy fun cruise and Amanda Young can add you. We are trying to gather info for everyone. There is also a document about who is on board if you want to add your info.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...7cY7-uSSc/edit
Michelle :cool2:

I added my information...first time using that particular program so I hope it is there...also joined FB group - thanks so much for the info!

I added my information...first time using that particular program so I hope it is there...also joined FB group - thanks so much for the info!

You got it - and great pics of you and kiddos! Love the second one.....

Great and thanks! We went to Disney for Thanksgiving to celebrate my end of chemo (breast cancer, all is good now). I was already planning our Christmas card photo with the kids wearing my wigs and when we saw the MK "theme" of Let the memories begin we just had to do it there! I originally thought a photo by an Adventureland sign would have been great so we had all my "hair" with us. Yes, we are a slightly odd group that can find humor in anything :banana:

Hello I dont have face book so can someone who does please update the boards. can I get someone to give me an update on excursion options, Right now I Have no firm plans as what for us to do in each stop.

A bunch of us are doing Bernardstours.com in St. Maarten. THere is a very large group (prob 30+ people from here) that are doing the "regular itinerary" which includes a stop at Orient Beach. Me and my posse (6 total) are doing a "revised" itinerary where we don't stop at Orient Beach! Both tours right now, are scheduled to leave @ 9a.

If you want more info, please feel free to PM me.

SEe you soon!

Great and thanks! We went to Disney for Thanksgiving to celebrate my end of chemo (breast cancer, all is good now). I was already planning our Christmas card photo with the kids wearing my wigs and when we saw the MK "theme" of Let the memories begin we just had to do it there! I originally thought a photo by an Adventureland sign would have been great so we had all my "hair" with us. Yes, we are a slightly odd group that can find humor in anything :banana:

Then from the looks of things, you all ought to fit right in........and that's a GREAT attitude. Glad everything is good now!

Hello!!!8
Just booked this cruise TODAY because of the DVC promotion...so excited to be going on the Fantasy! I have 2 dds...11 & 8...they would LOVE pen pals before the cruise (I know its coming quick!)
Also, is there a FE and can we possibly get in?
We have 2 connecting rooms..8554 & 8556
Can't wait to meet you all!!

Hello!!!8
Just booked this cruise TODAY because of the DVC promotion...so excited to be going on the Fantasy! I have 2 dds...11 & 8...they would LOVE pen pals before the cruise (I know its coming quick!)
Also, is there a FE and can we possibly get in?
We have 2 connecting rooms..8554 & 8556
Can't wait to meet you all!!

Hello and welcome scrapbookmomma I have a Grandson Dominic who is 10. Marco 12 and Isabella 6 and Aidan 5. Plus three teen girls

If anyone wants to Pm me your e-mail address I can have the kids do a induction e-mail and see if they want to exchange numbers my daughter Cady 16 is big on draw something on her cell phone.

We'll be there - DH and I plus our two kids, Anders - 11 yo and Emily - 8 yo plus grandson #1 - Trevon - 4 yo.....can't wait, this is actually our second leg of a back-to-back, only bummer is we have to change rooms between as they were not booked together ..... Cabin 11006

Are you still in cabin 11006 for your cruise? My family is not on your cruise but we are scheduled to have 11006 in January and we are looking for pictures of the room. If possible can you do a trip report with photos of the room?

Hello All! Checking in here as we are on the June 2nd sailing also! Our family is really excited about our first cruise together and to sail on the brand new Disney Fantasy will be amazing! I'm new to DIS Boards, but a friend who is a regular DCL cruiser, gave me the tip. So I'm here. We are so glad to have found your group. We booked March 15.

It is Me (Mark), DW Kathy, DD 10 Emily, DS 14 Ryan, DS 16 Andrew. Celebrating: Our 1st cruise, Ryan's 8th grade Graduation (June 1), and Andrew's summer birthday.

I read back through some of the older posts. Can we still be part of an FE group? (I know we are late; any chance for a "small" Group#3? or as late-comers to Group#2?)

Also, please add us to the Roll Call, or I will try to add us today (I saw the Google Doc link).

Cant wait to sail with you all!

We just booked a couple of days ago -- first cruise ever amd we leave in 3 weeks. Feel like such a novice after reading this forum. We dont even know our cabin # yet!

DW Kathryn 42 (this week)
DH Jon 47
DS Zach 15
DS Max 8

EXCITED!!!

We booked the DVC special this week too. Our family includes myself (Tanya) and my husband, (Matt) and our 3 kiddos. Jake-15, Reagan-11, and Julianna-6. We are seasoned Disney travelers but this is our first cruise. Feeling very overwhelmed by the last minute planning. Is there somewhere that explains the FE thing a little more? Is there a third group formed?

We booked the DVC special yesterday. Funny thing is that we are already on the NYC/Canada cruise on 6/17. So it will be get back and repack to leave a week later. Just could not pass up a Fantasy cruise for that rate.

Hi Everyone! Our cruise is getting very close, so I am acting as a liaison and posting all information concerning our Fantasy cruise meet here in case you are not part of the Facebook group. There are lots of fun opportunities to meet your fellow disboard members, so please print the Navigator (link below) and bring it along!

You may wish to wear lime green clothing, lime green Mardi Gras beads, lime green pin, sticker, etc. to establish yourself as a proud disboard member and cruise meet participant. This is obviously not required, but may be an opportunity to meet folks as you are waiting to board and help pass the time.

Please check the Navigator before you leave, as there will be at least one additional update (Mixology, for those who signed up previously). Should you have a problem with any of the links or questions, please post or send me a pm.

IMPORTANT FISH EXTENDER INFO:

If you have signed up for the Fish Extender exchange, please look over your information for accuracy regarding your cabin number and number of participants.

If you upgraded (or are dusted with pixie dust and receive a complimentary cabin upgrade), we need to know your new cabin number so that you receive your goodies. Also, if you are GTY, please let us know your cabin number once it's been assigned.

Both groups are closed, however; there may be some participants that have extra gifts and MAY be willing to add a cabin or two. I would suggest joining the Facebook group to ask, or organizing a third group if there are enough interested parties.

Lastly, if for some reason you won't be participating in the FE exchange after signing up, please let us know.

I look forward to meeting everyone, and hope to see you June 2 at the meet and greet! :)

DISBOARD CRUISE MEET NAVIGATOR:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkoaG5Wuds_ndGRtckt4QnM0VzVEUkdQYnhGXzF3eGc#gid=0

FISH EXTENDER:

GROUP 1 LINK:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0NudWJNakJVbGota3JyWGc&authkey=CIzh3J8L#gid=0

GROUP 2 LINK:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Arb5qY7_XQkXdDEwb2NKYl80cUlLck44U0JlaERDZWc&output=html

OTHER INFO:

WHOSE ON BOARD:
(Feel free to update or add information as you wish.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ibvhaieXNf-SXu-EXsLuaUcjbGHfdx0JA07cY7-uSSc/edit?pli=1#

FACEBOOK PAGE:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121927587869024/

Are you still in cabin 11006 for your cruise? My family is not on your cruise but we are scheduled to have 11006 in January and we are looking for pictures of the room. If possible can you do a trip report with photos of the room?

Yes, we are still in that cabin. I'd be happy to take pics, don't know if I will have time to do a trip report - we leave for Scandinavia a month after this cruise - ack!

We booked the DVC special this week too. Our family includes myself (Tanya) and my husband, (Matt) and our 3 kiddos. Jake-15, Reagan-11, and Julianna-6. We are seasoned Disney travelers but this is our first cruise. Feeling very overwhelmed by the last minute planning. Is there somewhere that explains the FE thing a little more? Is there a third group formed?

I don't know if there is a third group or not. Here is a thread about the FE that hopefully explains things a little bit better....
http://ww.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

I would be willing to add you to our FE list for the kids, I just don't have any more adult gifts left. I do have ones for the kids, however. If you'd like me to add you to the kids list, let me know what cabin you are in.

If you are on FB, we're pretty active over there, might want to join us. However, I know we check the DIS pretty regular too!

Hi Everyone! Our cruise is getting very close, so I am acting as a liaison and posting all information concerning our Fantasy cruise meet here in case you are not part of the Facebook group. There are lots of fun opportunities to meet your fellow disboard members, so please print the Navigator (link below) and bring it along!

You may wish to wear lime green clothing, lime green Mardi Gras beads, lime green pin, sticker, etc. to establish yourself as a proud disboard member and cruise meet participant. This is obviously not required, but may be an opportunity to meet folks as you are waiting to board and help pass the time.

Please check the Navigator before you leave, as there will be at least one additional update (Mixology, for those who signed up previously). Should you have a problem with any of the links or questions, please post or send me a pm.

I look forward to meeting everyone, and hope to see you June 2 at the meet and greet! :)

DISBOARD CRUISE MEET NAVIGATOR:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bzmzp1UbghWGMnJIb3ROczgzYjA/edit?pli=1

Thanks so much for posting the Navigator with itinerary for meets, etc. It's a great help!

Thanks so much DisneyMouseHouse. I would love to add the kids to the list if possible. I would also be willing to head up a third group if there are enough last minute bookers like us that want to participate. We will be in cabin 10596. I have added us to the google document and requested to be a part of the facebook page.

Can't wait to meet everyone in just a couple of weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter