Fantasy june 2, 2012 eastern caribbean

We took our first cruise for Easter this year aboard the Dream. We LOVED it. I wanted to book another as soon as possible when we got home. But sadly my husband doesnt get enough vacation days:sad2: So we decided to book this cruise next year. We will be celebrating our daughters 14 birthday on June 3rd hopefully she will have a awesome birthday on the ship! We are also letting her bring a friend to add alittle extra magic to it! CAN NOT WAIT!

Welcome :cheer2:

:) Booked yesterday David, Samantha & William (9). Looking forward to seeing you all onboard.

Deck 10 mid ship.

Hopefully a relaxing end to our 3 week Disney Holiday.

I have been looking around to try and find the best spot to look for flights from Denver to Orlando. Since there is 11 in my group, I have been looking at a few sites like Kayak and Low fares.com
I have also been checking out some of the airlines group travels what I have found out is that group travel does not always get you the lowest prices. Since this cruise is not till next year none even have prices out yet. Some say 11 months and others 8 months.
I have signed up for low fare alert from Denver to Orlando and hoping it comes through with some good prices.

I thought I would come here and see if there is anything else I could be doing to help me find the best air fare for my group.

Hello!! I am super new, joined today, and this is my first post. My family booked this trip last night! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise; we did the Wonder last October and loved it. It will be me, my husband, and my daughter who will be 9 1/2 at time of sailing. Can't wait to hear about all the fun "extras" ya'll may hear about and post! I am already scoping out all the fun excursions.

Welcome 3bears! As state earlier, we also have a Facebook page you can join if you like We're almost to the year mark :)

Lori P. :)

I dont have a facebook account....I'm probably the only one...if you have any awesome fun ideas, please post it here too if you can for the technologically challenged folks like myself. My girly girl daughter will be 9 at the time of cruising, and I LOVE that there's a time and place for everyone to meet! Makes for more fun for parents and kids to have some friendly familiar faces on board...

I dont have a facebook account....I'm probably the only one...if you have any awesome fun ideas, please post it here too if you can for the technologically challenged folks like myself. My girly girl daughter will be 9 at the time of cruising, and I LOVE that there's a time and place for everyone to meet! Makes for more fun for parents and kids to have some friendly familiar faces on board...

1, Welcome:cheer2::grouphug:

2, I also don't do face book and there are others also that don't have accounts.
now my 15 year old daughter does and I will tell her. Is there a kid face book page? or meet tread as I would like the kids in my group to start some friendships over the summer.

3, I would like to get on the next list for FE list please.

We don't do Facebook either. And I just realized that DD's age is listed incorrectly on the list of who's going - she was 12 at the time we booked it, but she will be 14 at time of sailing! I guess I wasn't thinking about that when I listed our group . . .

We will be on the Med cruise in a couple of weeks, and then this Fantasy cruise will be our 4th Disney cruise. We've never done an Eastern before, so we are excited, too!

Yay! Glad we are not the only non-facebook users! I would love the kids thread link for my DD; that is a great idea!!!! BTW, anyone check out the links to the new Fantasy details that Disney released last week? I'm so excited!!!!

1, Welcome:cheer2::grouphug:

2, I also don't do face book and there are others also that don't have accounts.
now my 15 year old daughter does and I will tell her. Is there a kid face book page? or meet tread as I would like the kids in my group to start some friendships over the summer.

3, I would like to get on the next list for FE list please.

Welcome!! All I need from you to add you to the list is the names, ages, genders of everyone in your room plus the room number. Send them in a personal message and I will send you the link with all the information on it.

We don't do Facebook either. And I just realized that DD's age is listed incorrectly on the list of who's going - she was 12 at the time we booked it, but she will be 14 at time of sailing! I guess I wasn't thinking about that when I listed our group . . .

We will be on the Med cruise in a couple of weeks, and then this Fantasy cruise will be our 4th Disney cruise. We've never done an Eastern before, so we are excited, too!

I will change the age of your daughter on the list!! :)

Hi there! What info. will you need to add my daughter to the kids thread? Am I getting ahead of myself?

Welcome to our new thread members :) there isn't a kid's thread but it wouldn't be too hard to start one on here I wouldn't think. Seems as if we have enough kids between us all to participate lol.

I just read that there is a new Aladdin show on the Fantasy. Let me just say I am TOTALLY excited. I love the music from that movie and Genie is one of my favorite characters. So yay!!!! for Disney :)

Just think in one week we will be a the one year mark :cool1:

Lori P.

Welcome to our new thread members :) there isn't a kid's thread but it wouldn't be too hard to start one on here I wouldn't think. Seems as if we have enough kids between us all to participate lol.

I just read that there is a new Aladdin show on the Fantasy. Let me just say I am TOTALLY excited. I love the music from that movie and Genie is one of my favorite characters. So yay!!!! for Disney :)

Just think in one week we will be a the one year mark :cool1:

Lori P.

Lori-
I am so excited too!! Aladdin is one of my favorite movies and Genie is the BEST!! When I read that, I was super excited.
I can't believe that we are so close to the 1 year mark. After that, it will go by so fast we'll be on the ship before we know it. :cool1:

We just got back from the EBTA cruise and loved every minute! While on board we had to rebook of course! We picked the Eastern with all of you!! So excited to be joining this group. I got some great FE ideas on this last cruise. I will be sailing with my DH (39) and DD (20) at the time of sailing. I am going to search the thread to figure out how to sign up for the FE. I will PM you too. Also can anyone tell me what our facebook page is?

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to update the group on the FE exchange. We have officially closed the first group as it began to get too big for everyone to manage. I am now starting to take information for the second group. So if anyone else interested in joining the group, message me with your information (names, ages, genders of everyone in the room and cabin #).
Thanks!!

Welcome! Glad you will be sailing with us.......ALMOST at the 365 mark! I am SOOOO excited!:banana::banana::banana:

Thw facebook group is under

DCL Fantasy fun cruise

See you there!
Michelle

We'll be with you all as well!

Cruising will be me (Patsy) and my husband (Tom). Our two boys will be joining us. Lucas will be 2 the day the ship leaves and Owen will be 21 months.

Lucas will celebrate his 3rd birthday on the 3rd so we're excited that he'll get to spend time in Oceaneers (assuming he is potty trained).

I've previously done a 4-night on the Wonder with Disney. My husband has never cruised before. We're very excited!

We booked this cruise too! Sailing will be me, DW Taina, DH Ben, DD 16-Kaitlyn and DS Ben turning 15 on the 3rd. The eastern was our first cruise back in 2005. Looking forward to sailing the new ship! We've only sailed on the Magic so far! :goodvibes

We are so exited!! This will be our first family cruise. My DH and two DD (7 & 9). My youngest DD will be turning 8 the 2nd day of the cruise. We just watched the DCL DVD this morning. We are all so excited. I wish it wasn't so far away. Hope to meet some of you on the ship.

We took our first cruise for Easter this year aboard the Dream. We LOVED it. I wanted to book another as soon as possible when we got home. But sadly my husband doesnt get enough vacation days:sad2: So we decided to book this cruise next year. We will be celebrating our daughters 14 birthday on June 3rd hopefully she will have a awesome birthday on the ship! We are also letting her bring a friend to add alittle extra magic to it! CAN NOT WAIT!

We are officially booked on this cruise and after weeks of lurking I've finally decided to join the DISboards!

Traveling will be myself, DH, DS5 and DD2 (turning 3 the day after we disembark). We'll be celebrating DD's birthday on-board though (can't pass up such a wonderful opportunity). Also with us will be my parents (first-time cruisers).

Looking forward to hearing everyone's planning...ugh such a long wait!

This is a popular cruise for people with that birthday! I'm thinking I am going to need to special order Lucas a cake to make sure we get one :rotfl:

I saw you are from "DFW area". We are too! Lantana, TX....Flower Mound-ish area. My daughter will be 9 when we sail on this cruise. I am not the most technically savvy person, but when a kids thread goes up for our kids, I would love for our girls to "chat"...who knows...we may even run into you at Target, as i seem to see everyone I know everytime I go!
-Kerry

Oops! Meant for that last post to go to txsoccermom. Sorry! I'm like Betty rubble in Judy Jetsons world! Thanks for your patience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter