• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy june 2, 2012 eastern caribbean

AbsyBabsy

Disney Diva
I booked two rooms for Me (Amanda) my DH (ED) my DM (NannyJac) and my DD (Abigail - will be 12 at sailing).

Who's on board?
Absybabsy
Amanda, DH Ed, DM NannyJac, DD Abigail 12
will be our 10th Disney cruise (unless I book another)
deck 2 cheapest inside rooms I could get!!
want to share cabana?
dencord7
James, DW Brenda DD Cady 16, DG Aidan 5
DSMark, Marco 12, Dominic 10, Isabella
MIL Hope, Rian 17, Jasmine 15
KSDisneyDad
Christoper, DW June (aka junesgoofy), 3 boys 17,14,&10
Deck 7 - 6th cruise
klcason
Kayla, DH, DD 12, DS 10
Deck 9 4th cruise
Piecy
Patsy, DS Tom, Lucas - turning 3 on the cruise BIRTHDAY ALERT!, Owen
21 months.
sinnika
Taina, DH Ben, DD Kaitlyn 16, DS Ben turning 15 on the cruise BIRTHDAY
ALERT!
schimj
DH 32, DW Tiffany 31
Summer2022
Summer, DH Jason, DD10, DD8, DD5, DS3
plus parents and sister, their 3 kids DD13, DD6, DS4
leagirl12
Shannon 34, DH Kerry 41, DS Austyn 14, DD Kasey 11
chriss44
Chris, DM, DD12
PoeticMoe
Monie & DS11
Disney Cajun Man
Will, Joanne, Tyler & Chase rooms 8025/8-23 late dining
mrobing023
cajunGilrl2
Angie, DH Bruixe, DD12, DD 10
NMMickeymom
DW, DH, DD9 & 10 + Godparents
sshivers
Staria, DH Lance, DS Austin 14, DS Dustin 4
lisamaire30809
2 adults DS 6
808Mom
DW, DH, DS5, DD2/3 + parents
alamere1496
Ann, DH James, DS Legion 14 DS Aidan 8
travelgal2
DW, DH, DS 21 DS 20
BigTex71
DH41, DW Marilyn 41, DS Chris 12 DD 5 Sarah Birthday alert – Chris turning
Clhemsath
Carrie, DH Jeff, DD 8 DD 7 + perhaps 3 other families **11th anniv.
DznyDreams
Diane 44, DH Devin 40, DD 16 ***Sweet 16 alert** BDAY CARDS FOR FE’S!!
BelleTinkMom
Jamie, DH Shannon, DD Jaden 11, DD Madison “Madi” 7 + big group of friends
trvlgirlmq
Marcella, Grandma Lydia, Grandad Phill, Nathan 16, Josh 9, Charna 7
dato63
Deb, Joh, Madison 8, Makayla 8
TiffanyD

runwad
Mom, dad, DD 16, DD 14, DS11
FAUguy
Son, Mom
micandkay
Vicki and Katie 19
momm2four
Lori, David, Ben 16, Jake 15, Nathan 12, Matthew 11, Friends Brett and Stephanie and their DS
sfdanby
Stephani, Brett, Alan 16, Noah 12
John'sMom
Ingrien, Bruce, John 7 with a large group
Out to Sea Lee
LeeAnn, DH, DS 14, DD 10, DD 18 months
kokohead
Mom, Dad, DD14, DD13, DD 9
dmonroe
Dana, Ward, Logan 13, Braden 8, Nikki, Jack, Jack 11, Nicholas 5, Deena, Tripp, Rix 15, Lake 6, Kerri, John Webb 8, Anna Caroline 6, Sellers 4, Jacque, Brody 7,
Sadie 4
whitfive
Michelle, Jim, Josh 16, Hannah 15, Mathew 11
munchkin322
Emy & Jeff
Disney fanatic
Betsy, Jon, Will Becca Hays 10
txsoccermon

4boon
Bill, Laura, Laura 18
Gabby&Liv'smom
DH, DW, DD 9, DD7
lawelch
Doug, laura, Alexander 18, Catherine 15
Bode
Dad, DD12
KimmySue
Kim, Emily, Hayden 13, DS Stephanie, BIL Larry, Kiara 3
Ash82289
Mom, Dad, DD 14
towledj
David, Samantha, William 9
3bears
DW, DH, DD 9.5
MegaMousehouse
DW, DH, DD 20
TNShellBelle
Michelle, DH, DD 6, DS 4
Jess4
Melissa, Greg, Kyra 15, Ryan 8
kelann7
Kelly, DH, DD 7
Iinolte
Lisa, DH
AnnMarie3
Ann Marie, Gary Zachary 16, Caroline 8, DB Sam, DSL Lorraine, Emily 11, Clara 8, Grandma, Grandad
Lcoulter
Laura, DH, DD 5
Lisae36
DW, DH, DS 10, DS 8
cwaz
DW, DH, DD7, DD10
oklj
George, Lisa DD 18, DD 13, DG Terry, DG Gerry
Madisonn2002
Kelly, Savannah 11, Madison 10, DB Bobby, DSL Samantha, DN Cheyenne, DN Henry
Pappert
Judy, John DS Brandon

UPDATED 1/14/2012 10:18 PM

Cruising will be DH James. Me...Brenda... DD Cady16 age of sailing.
Son Mark 34 and our three grand kids by him. Marco 12..Dominic..10 Isabella... 6
and a Grandson from another son... Aidan 5

MIL Hope who is bring 2 nices Rian 17, Jasmine 15.

This ship looks like it will be a perfect for us.
Cady, Rian and Jasmine caint wait to hang in the teen area.
Marco and Dominic water slide.
Isbella was telling me the dress up room in the kids club is her room and the room with toy story stuff is her cousins Aidans room. I plan on adding a week to the World afterwords to make this a two week vacation.

I'm glad someone started a thread. I didn't do it because the last time I did, we had to cancel the cruise.

For our family, it's Me (Christopher), June (DW aka junesgoofy) and our three boys - ages 17, 14 and 10 when we cruise. We have two rooms on Deck 7.

My parents are also joining us!

This will be our 6th cruise for us. We are looking forward to the new ships. We were wanting to do the Dream in 2011, but decided to hold out for a longer itinerary. We've never done an Eastern, so this is perfect for us.

Ironically, we live in the same city (Denver) as Brenda and James (dencord7 and family) and we've also cruised with them in August 2008 on the Panama Canal repositioning cruise.

This will be the fourth Disney Cruise for us and we have never done an Eastern either.

We did a 4 day Christmas Cruise in 2003.
We did a 14 day P C Repo In 2005 loved it so much we did it again in 2008 and what was great the second time it was a day longer and had three different ports. Total we have spent 33days on the Wonder and Magic

Looking forward to the Eastern although Sea days are my favorite. Only consern I have had is the size of the Adult Pool. Hoping its bigger than it looks.

Cruising from our family will by myself - Kayla, DH, DD (12) and, DS (10) (children's ages at the time of sailing).

This will be our 4th cruise. We haven't done an eastern either and we couldn't be more excited!! We have cruised twice on the wonder and have done the western. So glad to be back to a longer cruise!!!!

We have 2 rooms on Deck 9.

Now we just have to tick away the days!!!!

Kayla

We'll be with you all as well!

Cruising will be me (Patsy) and my husband (Tom). Our two boys will be joining us. Lucas will be 2 the day the ship leaves and Owen will be 21 months.

Lucas will celebrate his 3rd birthday on the 3rd so we're excited that he'll get to spend time in Oceaneers (assuming he is potty trained).

I've previously done a 4-night on the Wonder with Disney. My husband has never cruised before. We're very excited!

We'll be with you all as well!

Cruising will be me (Patsy) and my husband (Tom). Our two boys will be joining us. Lucas will be 2 the day the ship leaves and Owen will be 21 months.

Lucas will celebrate his 3rd birthday on the 3rd so we're excited that he'll get to spend time in Oceaneers (assuming he is potty trained).

I've previously done a 4-night on the Wonder with Disney. My husband has never cruised before. We're very excited!

Your post makes me feel old. Our son will be turning 17 the day we're in St. Maarten! :scared1:

Your post makes me feel old. Our son will be turning 17 the day we're in St. Maarten! :scared1:

Sorry!! :rotfl:

I made my husband feel old the other day, too. When they announced the maiden voyage was going to be on 4/7/12 I tried to convince him that we needed to go because that will be my 25th birthday. I told him they were calling to me.... he didn't buy it. He was even more upset when I said he could celebrate being 30 on board! :laughing:

We booked this cruise too! Sailing will be me, DW Taina, DH Ben, DD 16-Kaitlyn and DS Ben turning 15 on the 3rd. The eastern was our first cruise back in 2005. Looking forward to sailing the new ship! We've only sailed on the Magic so far! :goodvibes

Hi everyone. I was just reading a thread about the cabanas on Castaway Cay. They only allow 6 people and it breaks down to $83 per person. We have 4 people in our party. I was wondering if another group has 8 and wants to get side by side cabins and two can be in our cabana? Or if there is a group of 2 that want to join us?

I keep forgetting this cruise is 2012! In my mind it is this summer! Augh! how will we make it 20 months?

Hi all!

Looking forward to our first on the Fantasy!!! On this cruise it will be myself, 32m (at time of cruise), and dw 31 (TifffanyD) turning 32 while on board. We never thought we'd be able to swing a birthday DCL cruise for her due to summer rates, but looks like this one is right before the rates go up. If we make it on all of the cruises we currently have planned, this will mark our 7th DCL sailing. As of today, we've been on two 3-night sailings, but we have our first 7-night coming up this Saturday, 10/30!!!!!!

I could seriously slap myself. I had this date on hold for a cat 11C and decided it was too expensive and booked the Dream for April instead. Now, I'm wanting this one back and 11C isn't available anymore. I can still get an 11A cabin, and it's only $126 more expensive, but it's the point. Also, does anyone know what months Disney has offered 'Kids Sail Free' promotion in the past. I know that no offer is ever guaranteed but I'm wondering when they'd offer one if they would. I'm debating on June 2nd vs May 19th.

Hi everyone! :goodvibes It will be me (Summer), DH (Jason), DD 10, DD 8, DD 5, and DS 3. Plus my parents and my sister and her husband and their 3 kids: DD 13, DD 6, and DS 4. This will be the first Disney cruise for all of us and we are very excited. We went on a RCI cruise this past June and had a blast! I've always wanted to go on a Disney cruise and I finally get my chance. :goodvibes

Hmmm...I forgot to take off that MR picture. We were going to go on that one but had to cancel. :sad2:

O.k. it's been taken off.

Hi everyone! :goodvibes It will be me (Summer), DH (Jason), DD 10, DD 8, DD 5, and DS 3. Plus my parents and my sister and her husband and their 3 kids: DD 13, DD 6, and DS 4. This will be the first Disney cruise for all of us and we are very excited. We went on a RCI cruise this past June and had a blast! I've always wanted to go on a Disney cruise and I finally get my chance. :goodvibes

Wow! What an awesome group! That will be so much fun!

We invited my parents and they're going to get back to us. I invited my brother and his girlfriend too but they live in Australia... so I'm thinking airfare might be the catch for them. :laughing:
I think I just wanted an excuse to talk about the cruise to all of them.

So happy to see a thread started for our cruise!!!!

It will be me - Shannon 34, DH - Kerry 41, DS - Austyn 13, and DD - Kasey 11. This will be our 2nd cruise. We went on a 3 night last year and are very excited about booking a 7 night.

Now if only it wasn't so far away!!!!!

Which RCI ship were you on? I priced out the 6/2/2012 Oasis Eastern Caribbean cruise for comparison purposes to our cruise. I was a little nervous about cost for this cruise, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

Anyway, the Oasis's 6/2/2012 itinerary goes to Nassau instead of Castaway Cay. It also has 3 Sea Days and will be going to St. Thomas and St. Maarten, but on the opposite days as us. Thank goodness we won't be at port the same day as that huge ship!

Regardless, the Oasis started at $1,215 for an inside stateroom. For our family of 5 booking in the exact cabin categories and exact date as our cruise, the Oasis priced out to be $1,100 more than Disney!!!

Wow! What an awesome group! That will be so much fun!

We invited my parents and they're going to get back to us. I invited my brother and his girlfriend too but they live in Australia... so I'm thinking airfare might be the catch for them. :laughing:
I think I just wanted an excuse to talk about the cruise to all of them.

I always find a way to talk about a cruise with my family. :rotfl: I'm definently the most excited about the idea that this cruise is a Disney cruise. :goodvibes They love Disney as well but not nearly as much as me. My DH comes in at a close second. :cool2:

Which RCI ship were you on? I priced out the 6/2/2012 Oasis Eastern Caribbean cruise for comparison purposes to our cruise. I was a little nervous about cost for this cruise, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

Anyway, the Oasis's 6/2/2012 itinerary goes to Nassau instead of Castaway Cay. It also has 3 Sea Days and will be going to St. Thomas and St. Maarten, but on the opposite days as us. Thank goodness we won't be at port the same day as that huge ship!

Regardless, the Oasis started at $1,215 for an inside stateroom. For our family of 5 booking in the exact cabin categories and exact date as our cruise, the Oasis priced out to be $1,100 more than Disney!!!

We went on the Grandeur of the Seas. One of the smaller ones, but we had such a great time. :) I have a picture of our ship docked right next to the Oasis and ours looked like a tugboat compared to that one. :rotfl:

I know, I couldn't believe it that the Oasis was that much more than the Disney cruise! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter