Fantasy - July 7, 2012

What subject do you teach in high school? I feel the same way, every time I mention the date of graduation, of see the date I jump up and down knowing we are leaving soo soo soon! Graduation CANNOT come fast enough!!

Tomorrow is Senior Ditch day so I am taking advantage.....seeing a movie with my mom, having lunch and having a "me" day. :thumbsup2

I teach freshman and sophomore English as well as run an after school credit recovery program. I work mostly with at-risk students.

Our district has a tradition of allowing students to choose who gives them their diploma. Even though I work mostly with 9th & 10th, I usually hand out a few. It is a huge honor that I always look forward to! My advise to you is wear shoes that you can easily go up and down stairs in!

Good for you for taking a "me day" with your mom! Have a great time! My mom and I are also very close and it is a relationship I know you will always cherish!

I thought there was an excel sheet link for FE, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone direct me please. Time to start firming up FE gifts! Suddenly feels like it's right around the corner!

If anyone has any great suggestions on shore excursions I would really appreciate that too. We've never been on a Western cruise before.

Thanks!

The excel sheet is being made but hasn't been sent out yet until we have room numbers and are certain on the amount of people. However at the bottom of page 1 I have made the FE list that has the families that have joined thus far.

Mauicshell- I love how your district lets you hand out the diplomas! What a great idea! The "me day" sort of failed but we were still able to get lunch, just no mani/pedi or movie but eventually those will happen. My mom and I have always been very close, as have my grandma and I. We are an all girls family and travel with the four of us. So we are very close. Except this trip my poo boyfriend will be joining us.....:faint: he has to deal with four other girls! ::yes::

Thanks for update on FE sheet. I did see the list you posted, so will use that for now. Appreciate your help.

I thought there was an excel sheet link for FE, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone direct me please. Time to start firming up FE gifts! Suddenly feels like it's right around the corner!

I haven't posted it yet because we are pretty sure it isn't complete, but will attach it here to get you going. The list below doesn't include everything on the spreadsheet because this format doesn't allow for those details. If you would like the full spreadhseet now, send me a note to donnablueribbon@comcast.net.

Fish Extender Gift Recipients

teriandcb
Teri [DM], Caity [DD 21], Becca [DD 19], stateroom 5016

Princess Row
Rochelle [DD 17], Lanette [DM], Carol [DGM], Isabelle [DD 8], Trevor [DBF 18]; stateroom 6024 & 6026

asmith1113
Amy [DM], John [DD], Zach [15]; stateroom 6514 2
Keely luvs Mickey
Keely [DM], Amerlia [DD 8], Dave [DD], Adam [DS baby]; stateroom 7586

NoDisScreenNameYet
Tricia [DM], Lee [DH], Aiden [DTS - 2], Lia [DTW – 2]; stateroom 9547

Donnablueribbon & Mauicshell
Donna [DGM], Courtney [DM], Malia [DD 5], Noelani [DD 3], Bill [DGP], Steven [DD]; staterooms 12026 & 12028

Annette C
Annette [DM], Sabrina [DD 10], Dan [DD]; stateroom TBA

Dylan’s Mom
Bev [DM], Gary [DD], Dylan [DS 20]; stateroom TBA

Lisa 702
Lisa [DM], Skylar [DD 13]; stateroom TBA

Jpalumb
Jessica [DM], Maeve [DD 6], John [DD]; stateroom TBA

tazdog
DM, DN [18], DH, DS [19]; stateroom TBA
Kitkatkatalac12
Katherine [DD 17], DM, Drew [DS 20]; stateroom TBA

I just signed back on and saw a few updates on this from today, so thanks, but didn't think there was a sheet already based on the last reply I saw this a.m., so I did one today. I like to sort on age when shopping for the kid gifts, and then by cabin when delivering. I think it's easier to see missing information in this format too. Anyway, posting here in case it's helpful to others too. I will update as we go along, but think anyone can.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgL3DHA09pMAdENWV1lNdFF5clh0UFZfWEdiOWRNd3c

My family and parents are also going on this trip. We can't wait. How do we sign up for the meet and greet?

Thanks.

Scott

My family and parents are also going on this trip. We can't wait. How do we sign up for the meet and greet?

Thanks.

Scott

Welcome!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We currently have a FE group going. It is a group where you hang a small bag,holder, or various things off of the firsh next to your door. Called a fish extender. There are about 12-13 families currently. You make/buy small gifts for each family and then will receive gifts back. This currently has a sign up that will end very very soon as we get closer. Please let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to add you.

The meet and greet just let me know and I will add your name. We dont have a time/place for the meet and greet yet.

Also we have a facebook group that I would be happy to add you to which we all communicate daily on. :goodvibes

We would love to join in on the FE! This will be our first one!!!

Names: Joe, Chris, Jody
your Room #: will find out next week
# of people in cabin: 3
Ages of everyone in the room: adults
if they are Boys or Girls: 2 boys 1 girl
and yes or no to the FE: yes to FE, not sure yet of plans for meet up

We would love to join in on the FE! This will be our first one!!!

Names: Joe, Chris, Jody
your Room #: will find out next week
# of people in cabin: 3
Ages of everyone in the room: adults
if they are Boys or Girls: 2 boys 1 girl
and yes or no to the FE: yes to FE, not sure yet of plans for meet up

Thanks for joining us!! :cool1:

If you know your dining time early/late please let me know.
Also if you have any known allergies.....just in case it corresponds with FE gifts.
We have a facebook page set up that we chat on frequently and would be happy to add you if interested!! :goodvibes

First time poster going on first DCL!! So excited.
We are myself, DH, DS Kyle age 20, DD Kelsey age 18, and DD Rachel age 12.

Just found this board today and so glad for the info! Not sure yet about the FE, but definitely interested in the meet and greet.
We have late dinner. Looking forward to talking/ meeting everyone!

Princess Row, I tried to message you to get my 2 older kids (dd18 and ds20) added to your facebook page. Apparently, I don't have enough posts to do that. How can they join?? Thanks!!

Princess Row, I tried to message you to get my 2 older kids (dd18 and ds20) added to your facebook page. Apparently, I don't have enough posts to do that. How can they join?? Thanks!!

For the facebook page I need their full names, I need to add at least one as a friend and then they can send the invite to the other since it is a closed, secret group.

Honestly theres about 8 or 9 teens for the college group on our thread alone....I may just make a college group too that we can chat in.

In order to send a private message you need ten posts, so keep posting! :goodvibes

The FE date will be closing this week to receive the full amount of gifts, and joining at a later date you may not receive the full amount due to time restraints for some families. We would LOVE it if you joined us and we have a pretty small group! :goodvibes

Hi there. Dd is Kelsey Ratliff and ds is Kyle Ratliff from Roanoke,Va. Thanks so much for all your organizing and helping everyone get in touch.

First time poster going on first DCL!! So excited.
We are myself, DH, DS Kyle age 20, DD Kelsey age 18, and DD Rachel age 12.

Just found this board today and so glad for the info! Not sure yet about the FE, but definitely interested in the meet and greet.
We have late dinner. Looking forward to talking/ meeting everyone!

My DD12 Skylar will be excited to know you have a DD12 as well.

Thanks for joining us!! :cool1:

If you know your dining time early/late please let me know.
Also if you have any known allergies.....just in case it corresponds with FE gifts.
We have a facebook page set up that we chat on frequently and would be happy to add you if interested!! :goodvibes

We will be having the early dinner and there are no allergies! We just switched rooms yesterday and are now GYT. When I find out the room number I will message you!

Also how do I find the Facebook page? Would love to join!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter