• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy - July 21, 2012 Western

Hi everyone. This is mine and my families first Disney cruise. I guess I found this a little late.

We are still trying to plan excursions. We seem to have hit the gold mine in Grand Cayman and we are striking out everywhere else. I guess we waited a little too long. We dont like using Ship excursions, so some finding a few private ones has been hard. Any good resources?

We are doing Dolphin Cove in Grand Cayman. Better price than the ship, plus naturally we want to go with them anyway because they aren't contracted. Other than that we have nothing else planned....

Soon now though! :beach:

Hi everyone. This is mine and my families first Disney cruise. I guess I found this a little late.

We are still trying to plan excursions. We seem to have hit the gold mine in Grand Cayman and we are striking out everywhere else. I guess we waited a little too long. We dont like using Ship excursions, so some finding a few private ones has been hard. Any good resources?

We are doing Dolphin Cove in Grand Cayman. Better price than the ship, plus naturally we want to go with them anyway because they aren't contracted. Other than that we have nothing else planned....

Soon now though! :beach:

Check out www.shoretrips.com for other available excursions. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone. My DH, DD (19 mon) and I are going to be on this cruise. We are sooooo excited. This is our second cruise (DH and I) and my DD first cruise. We went on the first one for our honeymoon (2009) on the Magic. We had such a great time and really look forward to this one since we will have our baby with us. Cant wait to see who will be at our table. My DD loves people and will enjoy the company.

Not trying to brag but share such great news. This is our second cruise with Disney in 3 years (pregnancy kind of held us back one year and Layla was too little to get any out of it) and this year we decided to go on the new Fantasy. We are kind of on a budget and looked for an inside stateroom. We found the inside stateroom with restrictions which saved us another $1000. This is a room where we are guaranteed a room but not know where we are staying until 2 weeks before the sail date. I checked two nights ago where we were gonna be put and found out that we are in a deluxe family stateroom with veranndah!! This put us over the moon happy. Dreams do come true. Thanks you Disney Cruise for enhancing our exciting vacation as a family together!!:beach:

Thanks for the info flipflops! Leave it to us to leave everything for last minute! But hey, I am the most excited about swimming with the Dolphins, so I'm all set :rotfl:

We leave for the World tomorrow. Staying at VWL before the cruise. See you all there!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter