• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy - July 21, 2012 Western

Wow! That was fast! We just received ours about a week ago, but we have been waiting for months. :)
Are you happy with the one you were assigned?
Welcome to our group!
You are welcome to join our facebook group (above is the info.) The facebook group is much more active.

Yes very much. We were supposed to get a navigator balcony (smaller size) but ended up with a normal one i think. We just got off the dream a few weeks ago and the room is right across the hall, only different boat of course. Same floor, same room, everything. I am happy. What about u??

Yes very much. We were supposed to get a navigator balcony (smaller size) but ended up with a normal one i think. We just got off the dream a few weeks ago and the room is right across the hall, only different boat of course. Same floor, same room, everything. I am happy. What about u??

Nice!! We also got upgraded. We booked a 9 gty and were upgraded to a veranda, so we are very happy, too. We have been on the Magic and Wonder, but this is our first time on the Fantasy. I wonder how you will think this compares to the Dream. :wizard:

Nice!! We also got upgraded. We booked a 9 gty and were upgraded to a veranda, so we are very happy, too. We have been on the Magic and Wonder, but this is our first time on the Fantasy. I wonder how you will think this compares to the Dream. :wizard:

Have u been on the dream? Im sure its the same as the fantasy, only longer. the magic and the wonder are the same pretty much. Ill be excited to see the shows

We just booked :thumbsup2

6 of us in 3 cabins, category IGT so anxiously waiting for cabin assignments.

Hello. :wave2:

We are going to be joining you on this cruise!!

We are:
Kimberly (41), DH Mark (43), DS Shane (9), DS Riley (7), DFIL John (60)

I am also trying to join the FB group. :thumbsup2

If someone hasn't started an FE group, I would be more than happy to do that. I've done it before.

Happy Cruising! :cool1:

Hello. :wave2:

We are going to be joining you on this cruise!!

We are:
Kimberly (41), DH Mark (43), DS Shane (9), DS Riley (7), DFIL John (60)

I am also trying to join the FB group. :thumbsup2

If someone hasn't started an FE group, I would be more than happy to do that. I've done it before.

Happy Cruising! :cool1:

Welcome!!
We do have a fish extender group, and you are very welcome to join us! Wendy is gathering our names , children's ages, and cabin numbers. We have a very nice group. :wave:

My DS (14) and I will be on the ship too! It's my son's first cruise. We're so excited!!! I love the Caribbean; and I can't wait to jump back in the turquoise water! :fish: Grand Cayman is one of my favorites to visit.

We joined to FB page too!

Welcome!!
We do have a fish extender group, and you are very welcome to join us! Wendy is gathering our names , children's ages, and cabin numbers. We have a very nice group. :wave:

We would love to join the fish extender group. We've never participated before, but we'll join in! I couldn't find Wendy's contact information. Here's our names: Lara, Harrison (14) :banana:

I am looking forward to scuba diving in July. Anyone else going diving? If so, where and are you booking through DCL? pirate:

DH, DS13 and I are doing a discover scuba private tour in Grand Cayman. We are certified, but DS is not.

Allisyn

DH, DS13 and I are doing a discover scuba private tour in Grand Cayman. We are certified, but DS is not.

Allisyn

Your son is going to love it! :cool1: DS (14) has been certified since he was 12. This will be his first time diving in GC. DH and I spent a week on the Aggressor GC liveaboard last year. We had a blast.

What operator are you using for your tour? I really wanted to get back out to the USS Kittiwake; but I couldn't find anyone that could take us out with the time constraints. :sad1: We are stuck with Red Sail via DCL or walking to Sunset House. Still trying to decide.

If you are looking for something unique to take back home for gifts or want something special from Grand Cayman. Check out Seven Fathoms Rum. They age the rum underwater in GC. The distillery is at Hammerheads Brewpub in Georgetown Harbor. For details, visit: http://www.sevenfathomsrum.com. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

We would love to join the fish extender group. We've never participated before, but we'll join in! I couldn't find Wendy's contact information. Here's our names: Lara, Harrison (14) :banana:

Wendy's contact info is listed on facebook. Please join us in the fish extenders! We are getting a very nice group! :banana:

If you are looking for something unique to take back home for gifts or want something special from Grand Cayman. Check out Seven Fathoms Rum. They age the rum underwater in GC. The distillery is at Hammerheads Brewpub in Georgetown Harbor. For details, visit: http://www.sevenfathomsrum.com. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

That place looks pretty rad. It would be fun to have a tour there.

We got our room assignment. We booked 9D GTY, got 5B with a balcony.

Hi guys!

I was one of the first people to post on this thread last year! I cannot believe how quick the time has come round! We are soooooooooooo excited!
We will be join the FE list. Please add me on FB, I have just requested to join.
There are 3 of us in our stateroom.
Me (Melody) :cheer2:
Farley (my 4 year old son) :banana:
Lorraine (my bestie) :hippie:

Looking forward to our meet!

xxxxxxpirate:

hey guys

This is my first disney cruise and I cant beleive its nearly here.

I will be joining my bestie Melodyella:rolleyes1 above her son and her family.

I am so excited she has shown me this site.

Love

Lorraine
:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter