Fantasy in the Sky

DebUK

Earning My Ears
Hi All

Can anyone give me some info on this firework show please - we are hoping to see it on July 4th at MGM as it is something we haven't seen before. Can't seem to find any descriptions of it anywhere!

Many thanks,

Deb

Found this for you on the 4th July Celebrations...

Disney-MGM Studios: Disney-MGM Studios will celebrate the Fourth of July with a special nighttime fireworks show at 9 p.m. Exploding in a kaleidoscope of color over the 12-story Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat icon, the showbiz-inspired, pyrotechnic performance will feature a choreographed soundtrack that combines traditional tunes with pop tributes. Fireworks again take center stage at 10:30 p.m. when Mickey Mouse stars in "Fantasmic!" -- the theme park's popular 30-minute show that features lasers, lights, dancing fountains and dazzling special effects.

Fantasy in the Sky was the firework display at Magic Kingdom. This was replaced by wishes.

MGM's fireworks is called Sorcery in the Sky - it's only being shown this year on the 4th of July and ESPN's 25th birthday as far as I know :)

Thanks everyone

Yes I did make a mistake with the name of the show - meant Sorcery of course! We are hoping to catch this on the 4th but cant find any descriptions of the show - is it just fireworks?

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter