Fantasy...how cold are the indoor areas?

MoxieandPixie

Mouseketeer
I have been freezing beyond belief in MDRs on RCCL but fine in short sleeves on the Magic. We leave on the Fantasy soon. I know everyone is different, but how cold have you felt the MDRs, theaters, etc. are on the Fantasy?

I have been freezing beyond belief in MDRs on RCCL but fine in short sleeves on the Magic. We leave on the Fantasy soon. I know everyone is different, but how cold have you felt the MDRs, theaters, etc. are on the Fantasy?

If you were cold on the Magic, you will probably be cold on the Fantasy. I think it is fine onboard but I hear many say they get too cold. I tend to run on the warm side and it can't get cool enough.

MJ

I'm always cold inside on the ships and the Fantasy was no different. Always bring a cardigan/sweater to all the dinners and shows. If I have open toed shoes on I find it is worse.

I'm always cold in general. I thought the MDRs were ok, but the WD theatre was cold each night during the shows.

It's always amplified for me due to the fact that I am in a perpetual state of sunburn onboard and get those wonderful sunburn chills. :sad2:

Never had a problem on the Fantasy. I've only been chilly one time in the MDRs on the Magic/Wonder so that's 7 times it didn't bother me.

I'm usually cold all the time but the only time I can recall wearing a sweater on board was during the shows!

I felt the cold on the ships in the MDRs, theatres etc but was fine when walking around.

I won't sail without a sweater of some type to wear to dinner and the shows. If by come strange chance I get warm I can always carry it but I have pics of my daughter freezing at dinner wrapped in napkins and don't want to have to go there myself :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter