Fantasy Football

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
Skull Kid and I have started a fantasy football league on www.cbs.sportsline.com. It is open only to friends of the DIS. If you would like to learn more about the league, you may pm me or e-mail me by pressing the button labeled e-mail below this post.

did u make the league yet? I need to know the name. If u can't I already made one called DIS football or DISF for short like u were gonna do b4 u signed off. Please reply!!!

Yes, I have started the league. There are two divisions that you can be in, one being the Disney World division and the other being Disneyland. I may add more if needed. Plus you get to name your own team. If you pay any attention to football or if you are ever online, I would reccomend you to sign up.

What is the name of the leage? are you full? Is it a live or autimated draft?

The name of the league is DIS Football with the password being DISF. It is under league commissioner and currently Skull Kid and I are the only players but there are six teams that are still open. It is a live draft, but it is about as automated as it can be. Here are the teams below. Note I can change the team names if you would like to create your own.

Disneyland Division
Grizzly Peak Grizzlies (my team)
Haunted Mansion Nightmares
Indy Adventurers
Matterhorn Mountaineers

Walt Disney World Division
Dinoland U.S.A. Dinosaurs
Test Track Dummies
The Secret Chimps (Skull Kid)
Tower of Terror Sixth Dimensioners

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter