• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy, Feb. 27, 2016

Hi everyone, INCASE YOU MISSED MY MESSAGE ABOVE, PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE ON THE FE LIST CORRECTLY AND THAT ALL INFO IS CORRECT... LAST CALL :)

HI DCL Fan - We're in for the FE Group!

Cabin 9108
Karen - Mom
Swapnesh - Dad
Ethan - 6
Nolan - 3

Looking forward to it - thanks for organizing!

Hi everyone, INCASE YOU MISSED MY MESSAGE ABOVE, PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE ON THE FE LIST CORRECTLY AND THAT ALL INFO IS CORRECT... LAST CALL :)

Confirming our info & adding room #...
Rm 5048
Brian (dad- turning 40 on ship!)
Melissa (mom- 34)
Zachary/Zack (son/grandson/brother- 7)
Cole (son/grandson/brother- 5)

Rm 5050
Michael (papa/grandpa- 61)
Mary Lou ("loulou"/grandma- 58)
Emma (daughter/granddaughter/sister- 8)

Thanks! Getting excited!

yes there is a formal night where you meet the captain then there is a semi formal night. You can either eat in the restaurants or you can go to the buffet. we like to do the buffet for breakfast and lunch as they have great food and then sit down for dinner. There are so many activities to keep you busy and you will get a news paper every day that tells you what is happening the next day. There is also events like how well do you know your family / daddy daughter tea parties. They also have karaoke night for kids/ families and talent night for the kids. Don't forget on day one to sign up for free wifi (limited). and there is also a free 5 K run at castaway Cay! let me know if you need to know anything else :)

Thank you for the info! For the guys what us the difference between levels of formality for formal & semi-formal nights? Is it like shirt & tie or should they wear jackets? Is semi-formal button up shirts or more like Polo shirts? Thank u for ur help! It will make packing much easier!

Thank you for the info! For the guys what us the difference between levels of formality for formal & semi-formal nights? Is it like shirt & tie or should they wear jackets? Is semi-formal button up shirts or more like Polo shirts? Thank u for ur help! It will make packing much easier!
People take formal night pretty seriously , some even wear tuxes, so for sure a jacket. semi formal would be dress shirt no jacket.

Hey guys! I will be on this cruise with my family (Dad, girlfriend, brother, sister,, brother in law, 2 nephews aged 5 and 7). I don't think I am going to participate in the FE thing, but are you guys planning to meet sometime to hang out? Would be interesting to see new people :)

Hello, I will be in stateroom 6610. Mr. & Mrs. Collins, David 10, Daiymir 9, and Daylen 4. Please add us to the FE group list. Thanks!
HI Collins family, just seeing if you are still interested in being on the FE group, just trying to finalize families!

ok Jennifer I will put you on the list, we will need to know the room # so we know where to deliver the gifts
HI Jennifer, just doing a final check, please confirm you are participating and what your cabin # is, thanks !

HI DCL Fan - We're in for the FE Group!

Cabin 9108
Karen - Mom
Swapnesh - Dad
Ethan - 6
Nolan - 3

Looking forward to it - thanks for organizing!
Hello, I am sorry but I think our FE is full. If something changes I will be happy to let you know!

Hello, I am sorry but I think our FE is full. If something changes I will be happy to let you know!

Hey DCL Fan - We are travelling with BengalMom and her family, and they would love to be in the FE. Any way you could make an exception for them and include them? (Sorry, we didn't get around to setting up their disboards account until last night.) Thanks for your consideration.

Hey DCL Fan - We are travelling with BengalMom and her family, and they would love to be in the FE. Any way you could make an exception for them and include them? (Sorry, we didn't get around to setting up their disboards account until last night.) Thanks for your consideration.
HI I have a few families that haven't confirmed yet. I don't mind adding them but it is a lot of gifts to buy, lets wait a couple of days to see if there is any reply from the few I am waiting for :) what cabin are you in?

HI I have a few families that haven't confirmed yet. I don't mind adding them but it is a lot of gifts to buy, lets wait a couple of days to see if there is any reply from the few I am waiting for :) what cabin are you in?

We are 9110 - you already have us confirmed. They are in 9108. Thanks again!

Hi gang! We are confirmed for this cruise! Had to move our date due to our new little addition to the family ;). Stateroom 8030. {content edited by a moderator}

Last edited by a moderator:
DCL fan,

I'm not sure what list you are speaking of. Can you please explain?

Thanks so much!!

-Teachey
HI you asked to be on our FE list Dec 28th you gave us your cabin # and the list of people in your room , do you still want to participate?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter