Fantasy, Feb. 27, 2016

We booked last October. Just found this thread. First time Disney Cruisers here -- 6 staterooms of us!!

Wow, cabins and cabins of newbies! AWESOME! You will have SO much fun, promise! It was hard to get my husband to go the first time (despite many promises that this was Mickey's 'Big Red' Boat, and not a gray, Navy ship!) ... and not quite as hard to get my father-in-law to go (this is his second cruise with us!).

Welcome Home in ADVANCE!!
The Kenney Clan

We just booked this cruise today!!!! I am soooo excited!!!! It will be myself and DH and our kids 12princess: and 11:earsboy: when we are cruising. We would totally love to participate in the Fish Extenders. It was a highlight of the trip for my kids on their last cruise.

We are going on this cruise.

We want to do the Fish Extenders (FE).

We are staying in room 8604. There are 4 of us.
2 adults (Allison and Jeff - parents)
2 children ( daughters: Natalie - 7 and Leigh -5)

Is anyone doing Fish extenders (FE's)? This is our first cruise and we would love to do it! Not quite sure how it all works though...
Jason::MickeyMo
Claudette::MinnieMo
Haileigh:tink:

Hello everyone - we just booked our first cruise! Looking forward to revisiting St. Thomas where we got married many moons ago. :lovestruc
We'll be traveling our 3 daughters (15, 9, 5) and 1 son (11). We would love to participate in the FE group also!

Chrissy & Pat

We are on this cruise as well with our 2 daughters 9 & 4 at the time. This will be our second DCL cruise. Is anyone setting up the page like some of the other cruises are (map/itinerary, list of cruisers, FE group, etc)?

Hi - our daughters are the same ages and would definitely like some friends to meet with at the clubs! :)

Hi all! We had SO much fun this year on the Fantasy in February, we booked it again! Hubby and I and our 8 year old daughter. For those of you who haven't been on the Fantasy yet, it is a GORGEOUS trip! Easily our favorite cruise as a family. The service is amazing. We had so much fun!

Hello ! we are going on our fourth Disney Cruise and can't wait as it is amazing!! we participated in fish extender and loved it, may consider it for this cruise. I am wondering if anyone isn't using their liquor limit that wouldn't mind sharing their limit with us :)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
It looks as though I am a little late to join this thread but we booked this cruise not too long ago. It will be our second Disney Cruise. It will be myself, my DH, DS- 14, DS- 8 (he will be celebrating his 9th on the cruise) and DD- 5. We would definitely interested in a fish exchange if one has been organized, can someone please let me know. Thanks

Just booked our cruise. First Disney cruise!! Super excited!!

I will be me, my parents, and my twin sons (they will be 4 at the time of the cruise).

We love disney and cruises......I am sure we will love a disney cruise!!

Want to do a fish extender group. Has anyone started one? Don't really know how to do that. Starting a facebook page seems like the easiest to me. Let me know if people are interested and I will do that.

Have a fun trip everyone.....I don't do {removed by a moderator}, so I won't be joining in any of those discussions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this DIS meet page really on {removed by a moderator}? Shouldn't we keep the info for all to see on here?

Is anyone on this cruise doing anything different because of the new carry-on alcohol policy? I read today that some people in the other groups are carrying it on for each other if there are extra adults or non-drinkers.

We will also be celebrating our 25th anniversary on the cruise so wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let us use their wine limit and let us bring on wine to celebrate? we will buy the wine and just meet you at the entrance to carry it on ( as Disney allows it) LET us know if you would help us out !!

HI can someone please let me know if there is a FE group planned and how to access the *** page that is mentioned

I'd like to get people back on this page if possible. It doesn't make sense to me to have a DIS meet site on ****.

We will also be celebrating our 25th anniversary on the cruise so wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let us use their wine limit and let us bring on wine to celebrate? we will buy the wine and just meet you at the entrance to carry it on ( as Disney allows it) LET us know if you would help us out !!

I'm looking for the same if anyone is wiling to do it that way or buy it and we can payback for it and meet on the ship

We've been booked since opening day on this cruise. This will be DH 6th DCL and first Fantasy cruise and my 22nd DCL and second Fantasy. DD20 Aleah would be on her 20th DCL cruise. As you see, we're real Disney fans.
Can't wait to actually have 4 days at sea to enjoy this beutiful ship.
Brenda

A retired couple here. This will be our ninth DCL cruise (have never done any other). We have been on all the DCL ships. We do door magnets but not the FE.

Anyone new on here interested in helping with carrying on beer or wine?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter