• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Faire Schedule

Pinkerton36

Earning My Ears
I've searched and searched but can't find the Fantasy Faire Royal Hall hours or show schedules. I know they are available on the Entertainment Times handout everyday, but I'm such a big planner, I'd like to at least have a general idea of what to expect.

We will be there for my daughter's 5th birthday this Monday the 6th. She has a BBB appt. at 10:10am, and I was hoping to take her to the Fantasy Faire right afterward (we didn't get the package that includes that). Then lunch is at Ariel's Grotto at 1pm.

TIA for any help! :goodvibes

Last month (April 1-7 times guide), the Royal Hall was open from park open to 7 pm. The Royal Theater had shows at 9:45am, 11am, 12:15pm, 2pm, 3:15pm and 4:30pm. Sorry I don't have anything more recent :/

Happy planning!

Thank you everyone! I'm so glad to see the shows run often! This gives me a great idea of how to work it into our schedule. :thumbsup2

One other question...does the Tangled show alternate with the Belle show? I think my daughter would prefer to see Tangled so I hope to time that right too!

The pattern has been (although not listed on the Times Guide) that the first 3 shows are Tangled. You can check the sign at Fantasy Faire outside the tent to make sure it holds. Of the three later Beauty and the Beast performances, reports are that Belle does not appear for a meet 'n greet after the final one.

The pattern has been (although not listed on the Times Guide) that the first 3 shows are Tangled. You can check the sign at Fantasy Faire outside the tent to make sure it holds. Of the three later Beauty and the Beast performances, reports are that Belle does not appear for a meet 'n greet after the final one.

Very helpful! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter