Fantasy Eastern Navigators

I read that day 4, St martin day, is pirate night. We can verify that once we see the navigators!

Yes, just like on the Magic, St Maarten is Pirate night. I got off the Fantasy yesterday. I hope to also scan in some navigators and host them on my site.

EastApril21_1.jpg

EastApril21_2.jpg

EastApril21_3.jpg

EastApril21_4.jpg

EastApril21_5.jpg

EastApril21_6.jpg

Found Eastern Navigators on Disboards under Staterooms (red menu above), then Navigators. There are Eastern Navigators from 4/17.

I would post the link but I dont have permission yet from Disbpards.

I had been anxiously awaiting. We go 6/30.

So do we!!!!! Can't wait either! :yay:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these navigators!!!! So excited to get my own set next week!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

@ FriendOfFanatic Thank you so much for posting the Eastern Navigators...everybody has been so excited to see them:cool1::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter