Fantasy Eastern Itinerary A Questions

elcasar

Mouseketeer
Getting ready for my second Disney cruise in 69 days! My wife and kids and I will be going on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary and I have a few questions.

Can anyone tell me what night will be the 'prince and princess' menu in the restaurants, what night is pirate night, what night is formal night, and what night is 'semi-formal' night? I saw a list of these before, but I had trouble finding it and I wasn't sure if it applied to my itinerary.

Are there any major changes for Disney cruise line and specifically for the Fantasy since two years ago? Are the shows going to be the same? Do they still allow you to bring your own alcohol on board for consumption in your own room?

Does anyone have any recommendations for Port activities for families in St. Maarten or St. John? (My kids will be 6, 6, and 4 by the time we go).

Thanks a ton!

Getting ready for my second Disney cruise in 69 days! My wife and kids and I will be going on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary and I have a few questions.

Can anyone tell me what night will be the 'prince and princess' menu in the restaurants, what night is pirate night, what night is formal night, and what night is 'semi-formal' night? I saw a list of these before, but I had trouble finding it and I wasn't sure if it applied to my itinerary.

Are there any major changes for Disney cruise line and specifically for the Fantasy since two years ago? Are the shows going to be the same? Do they still allow you to bring your own alcohol on board for consumption in your own room?

Does anyone have any recommendations for Port activities for families in St. Maarten or St. John? (My kids will be 6, 6, and 4 by the time we go).

Thanks a ton!

Courtesy of lbgraves:

Western A/Eastern A/Eastern B:
RAERAER
AERAERA
ERAERAE

Night 1 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP
Night 2 - Rotation menu [formal night] /Crush if in AP
Night 3 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP
Night 4 - Pirate menu
Night 5 - Prince & Princess menu / Animation if in AP
Night 6 - Captain's Gala [semiformal night] / Animation if in AP
Night 7 - See You Real Soon menu / Animation if in AP

Shows are still the same - Aladdin; Wishes; Believe

Yes, you may bring onboard whatever beverages you wish, as much as you wish. DCL requests that you bring them onboard in your carry on bags, not checked.

We are also on that same cruise. Have you checked out the face book page specifically for the cruise? If not you should. There are so many great people on there and good ideas especially from the people that have cruised Disney many times before.

We are also on that same cruise. Have you checked out the face book page specifically for the cruise? If not you should. There are so many great people on there and good ideas especially from the people that have cruised Disney many times before.

Here is the DIS thread for that cruise:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3065809

In that it shows how to get to our Facebook group. We have a lot in our FE list...we will probably have 3-4 groups of 20+ in each group. Right now, we are trying to have a deadline of July 31 (tomorrow) so people have plenty of time to get the FE's done. Just head on over to the DIS thread and jump in. The FB group is also very active.

Whatever you decide to do in both ports, there are three ships scheduled there with about 12,000 cruisers. That means some excursions will be maxed out and beaches more crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter