Fantasy docked in Port Canaveral today

tvguy

Question anything the facts don't support.
I have seen YouTube videos showing that the crew on board have been moved into guest cabins, likely for social distancing reasons.
I wonder what kind of routine they have on board to keep everything functioning in the guest staterooms. Do they flush the toilets, run the water in the sink and shower on a regular basis to keep everything in proper working order? I know in a house, you can run into problems if plumbing isn't used regularly.

I watch some of Captain Kate’s videos on you tube. She’s on the celebrity edge and yes they go room to room and flush and run showers. She has a video about that very thing.

The Fantasy has 238 crew members on board her currently. Apparently they've moved crew from crew cabins so that only one crew member occupies each cabin or stateroom at a time. So some are living in guest staterooms, and they're checking on each stateroom as part of their duties, keeping them clean and in serviceable condition. Not like housekeeping does but they are making sure they're functional. But most of the crew are engineering, galley or administrative personnel.

I watch some of Captain Kate’s videos on you tube. She’s on the celebrity edge and yes they go room to room and flush and run showers. She has a video about that very thing.

Here is her video on Youtube: explanation [and demonstration] of the Celebrity Edge's flushing schedule...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter