Fantasy Dining Rotation

capshockeygrl

Mouseketeer
Morning everyone! This might be answered somewhere already, but when I searched, the results were a bit overwhelming and I couldn't find the answer.

What are the dining rotations for the Fantasy 7-night Western Caribbean? And, in your opinion, which would be best to request/why?

Thanks for any help you all can give! :teeth:

I don't know all the rotations, but for the 12/8 Fantasy Western sailing we have ERAERRA.

ERAERRA, AERAEER, RAERAAE

We did the ERAERRA rotation so we could have dinner in Palo on Tuesday (4th night and Prince & Princess menu). I didn't want to miss Animator's either night and I didn't really want to be formal in Animator's either.

We are sailing in January. When do we get the information such as dining rotations, etc. Is this something that is on the website or does it just get mailed? Sorry, I'm sure this had been addressed elsewhere.

I don't know all the rotations, but for the 12/8 Fantasy Western sailing we have ERAERRA.

How do you know your dining rotation already? I know you can request but that doesn't mean you'll get it. Usually you get it at checkin when you get your key card

I did an Eastern Carribean and we had an ERAERAE. Which was cool because I was excited about the Prime Rib at EG and that was our first night. Also on our first Royal Court night our table mates had Palo reservations and the second Royal Court night we had Palo reservations which was good because we were kind of seated at the back of the restaurant so both families got to sit in the "good seats" and look out at the restaurant. Having AP last was kind of cool because I knew what was coming so the excitement kept building! And I didn't mind missing Royal Court for Palo. if we had had AP that night I would have had to cancel our Palo reservation! Also worked well with the themes. Formal night in Royal Court, well I don't know about Pirate night in Enchanted Garden but still cool.

How will you know which is your rotation? We are first time cruisers and when I asked our TA, she said it would be given when we checked in. We have not booked Palo due to not knowing our rotation.

Is there a way to find out??

How do you know your dining rotation already? I know you can request but that doesn't mean you'll get it. Usually you get it at checkin when you get your key card

I'm part of a large group on that trip and our TA found out in one of her numerous calls with DCL.

ERAERRA, AERAEER, RAERAAE
:confused3
I am sooo completely confused! Could someone please translate? As far as I knew the MDR's are AP RC & EG so where are these other initials coming from and what the heck do they mean???

MISSREBECCA76 said:
:confused3
I am sooo completely confused! Could someone please translate? As far as I knew the MDR's are AP RC & EG so where are these other initials coming from and what the heck do they mean???

E is enchanted garden A is animator's palate & R is royal court this is the way your MDR's line up. Sometimes people plan for the formal night to be in Royal court & pirate night in Animator's palate. That's what we did on the Dream and it was great!

Is there any rotation that adults alone would probably get? Seems to me that on the Magic class adults alone were said to get one of the rotations more frequently.

E is enchanted garden A is animator's palate & R is royal court this is the way your MDR's line up. Sometimes people plan for the formal night to be in Royal court & pirate night in Animator's palate. That's what we did on the Dream and it was great!

Well don't I feel stupid now!!! Thanks for clearing that up!

We are sailing on the NYE cruise on the Fantasy. I have wrote down a rotation of AERAERA. Did I write it down wrong? I have Crush the first night, Pirate menu second night and the 2nd show on the last night in ANIMATORS. Our first formal is on NYE. Do I have it correctly, anyone know?

We liked Animator's Palate much more than the other two restaurants (the decor and atmosphere), so I would choose three nights there. Makes no difference to me what order the nights fall in (I don't care where I eat on formal night, pirate night, etc). I just would have loved a third time in AP. I didn't notice a huge difference in food in the different restaurants.

We liked Animator's Palate much more than the other two restaurants (the decor and atmosphere), so I would choose three nights there. Makes no difference to me what order the nights fall in (I don't care where I eat on formal night, pirate night, etc). I just would have loved a third time in AP. I didn't notice a huge difference in food in the different restaurants.

Funny, we disliked AP. We felt it was soooo noisy and the tables were so close together. We much more preferred the other two MDR. We disliked AP so much that we are requesting a rotation with only 2 nights at AP and we will be eating at Palo and Remy those nights. Strange how we all have such different tastes. But I guess that is good or we would all end up in the same places. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter