Fantasy Deck Plan

SigalTchelet

Mouseketeer
I thought I saw somewhere on here something that you could print out (large type) to help guide you when you are doing FE. Has anyone seen anything like this? TIA. I want to map out all the cabins I need to go to, before I leave.

You can find deck plans right here on the DIS. Near the top of this page is a red menu bar. Select "Ships" and "Deck Plans" from the drop down menu.

You'll find that the cabin numbers are laid out logically on board so don't stress about finding the FE cabins. The numbering scheme on the Fantasy is each cabin has a 4 or 5 digit number. (Cabins on Deck 10 and up are 5 digits). The 3rd number from the right is either a 0, 1, 5 or 6. A 0 or 1 indicates a cabin on the port (left) side of the ship. A 5 or 6 is a cabin on the starboard (right) side of the ship. The last two numbers are sequential running from the bow (front) to the stern (aft or back).

You can also get a nice printed Deck Plan when you board. Usually around guest services or just ask them there for one.

Ya I did this. I think it was either on the Disney website or on a site called something like "cruise ship decks plans", and you choose your line and your ship.

.... The last two numbers are sequential running from the bow (front) to the stern (aft or back).

The interior rooms on the new ships kind of do away with that, but it didn't take me too long to figure out where the rooms were when passing out the FE gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter