Fantasy Cruisers- did you have a server that did magic tricks?

ForMyBoys

DIS Veteran
Hi All, On our last Fantasy cruise (Feb. 7th) we didn't have a great server experience. However at breakfast in enchanted garden one morning while waiting for our food our kids were getting ansy and the waiter came by and did a bunch of magic tricks w/ the boys. The boys loved him! In fact my dh went back to the room to get cash to tip him as he made the breakfast great. I swore I would remember his name so we could send a note to disney but now for the life of me I can't remember. But I feel like if I hear it I will know as it wasn't a usual name. He was of middle eastern descent I believe.

So.... if you had a server that did magic tricks on the cruise could you list their name. I realize this is a long shot :)

Gavin did magic tricks for my DS on our Oct 2013 Fantasy cruise. But he is definitely not Middle Eastern.

We had Gavin as our server on the Fantasy in October and he was great. The magic tricks were so much fun and really helped our tablemates. We were paired with a delightful couple from Japan who spoke limited English and of course our Japanese was quite lacking but we all had a wonderful time and Gavin was excellent. I think he mentioned he was moving back to the Magic or Wonder after our cruise.

Abraham on the Fantasy did magic tricks for us last week. He was an assistant server though and from the Philipines so probably not who you're looking for.

not sure of the his name, but we had a CM doing magic tricks for DD while we were at our safety drill (not sure of the official name forgive me) He had a little light thing that he used. DD didn't want to leave. lol

Tiago from Portugal (there were two of them, this was the Tiago that was under Fitz at the time and working with Nikolett) was our server and did magic tricks for our kids every night, if they ate their veggies! He was awesome.

No, nobody did magic tricks for us nor did they cut our meat. Hope you find your guy! :-)

On the Magic all the servers did Magic tricks, but only when they had time. We had late seating so there was a Magic show every night if you stayed late at dinner. Our DS was 16 at the time and did magic has a hobby, so we had a group of servers and other guests around our table every night after dinner as the servers and my son tried to "one up" each other.

Tiago from Portugal (there were two of them, this was the Tiago that was under Fitz at the time and working with Nikolett) was our server and did magic tricks for our kids every night, if they ate their veggies! He was awesome.

Tiago sounds very familiar, I'm going to check w/ my hubby when we get home. Do you happen to have a picture of your serving team? I'll know right away if I see a picture.

tvguy, that sounds awesome! My boys love magic tricks :)

We love Lucio Nascimento and also his old roommate, Jose Blanco. I think Jose is taking a long vacation to be with his new baby.

Tiago sounds very familiar, I'm going to check w/ my hubby when we get home. Do you happen to have a picture of your serving team? I'll know right away if I see a picture.

tvguy, that sounds awesome! My boys love magic tricks :)

servingteam.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to post that pic! Unfortunately that isn't him. Bummer, but sounds like my kids have a lot of options anyway.

We had a wonderful server who did magic tricks for our kids. His name is Stipe. Good luck finding yours!

Nelson (Honduras), on the left, from our Fantasy cruise, 17-24 Jan 15.
426.jpg

Very impressive sleight of hand magic with the ring & chain and the little foam balls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter