Fantasy Cruise journal pages anyone?

mrs.b

Earning My Ears
We are going on the Fantasy's Thanksgiving/Christmas Cruise on Nov 19th and I'd love to have my kids have a fill-in journal for them to record and comment on all their daily adventures onboard. Does anybody have those that they can share?

Years ago my sister came across some wonderful pages for each of daily activities onboard the Disney Wonder Cruise. She printed them for her kids and they ended with an amazing journal of all the fun they had during their Cruise. They were 8 1/2 x 11" themed sheets with space to write and even add photos. They had a page for each port, each of the special events, every restaurant onboard, etc. It was a wonderful, priceless souvenir they got to fill-in themselves! She can't recall where she got them and I can't find them anywhere here. Any idea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter