• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Crew

Missey

Earning My Ears
Has anyone recently sailed on the Fantasy? Do you know the current staff onboard? Particularly the Entertainment Director?

Thanks for posting this.
Any comments on Peter? We'll be sailing with him in July...CD's, if they are good, make the cruise experience so much more enjoyable.
I hope he's good.... of course I've yet to meet a CD that is remotely as good as Jo (who is usually in Wonder) but still, if he's half as good as her I'll be happy.

ETA: After seeing Peter's photo, I do remember him. He's OK I guess.
But I meant club host... I wish there was a similar list for club hosts in the different ships.

Last edited:
I am not sure about club host, but hopefully someone else will chime in. I know that Tisa is often on the Fantasy, but I think she’s on the Magic right now.

In March the club host was Chris-"What's my name?-----CHRIS!!!" He was fantastic! We enjoyed him very much. Katie from England also did a lot of the trivia as well. She was very personable and did a great job, too. We had a great cruise!

In March the club host was Chris-"What's my name?-----CHRIS!!!" He was fantastic! We enjoyed him very much. Katie from England also did a lot of the trivia as well. She was very personable and did a great job, too. We had a great cruise!
Yay! We love Chris! Hoping he is on the Fantasy in a couple weeks!

We had Peter on our cruise in march. He was good.... Personable enough, saw him a lot around the ship. Took pictures with people happily.

We were on the Fantasy mid-May, and Chris was the entertainment host. He was wonderful...so much energy!!!!

Peter was the cruise director. Cory was with family entertainment staff. That's all I've got.

Sailed with Chris last year and Jo a couple of times...both are great. Back on board in a few weeks...hoping Chris will be there, but have never had a subpar host.

I think Tisa will be on for awhile since she just came over from the Magic. She is a lot of fun though. And Peter is great, we love him!

What difference does the CD make? The schedule is pretty well set and it’s not like we interact with the CD other than a friendly “hello” when passing.

I think Tisa will be on for awhile since she just came over from the Magic. She is a lot of fun though. And Peter is great, we love him!

Sailing next month so I hope she is still on! We have sailed with her 4 times and always have a great time with her. I often find myself using some of her expressions. :rotfl2:

Sailing next month so I hope she is still on! We have sailed with her 4 times and always have a great time with her. I often find myself using some of her expressions. :rotfl2:

Never sailed with Tisa, hopefully we get to have her when we sail at the month.
From your experience who is better/more fun? Tisa or Jo (who is mostly at the Wonder)?

Never sailed with Tisa, hopefully we get to have her when we sail at the month.
From your experience who is better/more fun? Tisa or Jo (who is mostly at the Wonder)?

I've never had Jo, but from everything I've read here she seems wonderful! The only other club host that I have had that I feel was up to Tisa's level was Jamzey. Sadly he is no longer with DCL though. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter