Fantasy CPAP question

Cruella 66

DIS Veteran
It's getting close! We leave the 24th, board the 28th!!! I know we can get a cord from guest services for the CPAP machine but how about distilled water? Should we bring our own? I can't remember from the last cruise. Thanks! Cindy

It's getting close! We leave the 24th, board the 28th!!! I know we can get a cord from guest services for the CPAP machine but how about distilled water? Should we bring our own? I can't remember from the last cruise. Thanks! Cindy

I think they provided distilled water on our Magic cruise in October. I believe I called up the front desk and asked for a cord and distilled water. Can't remember if it was delivered to our cabin or we picked it up at Guest Services.

MJ

We were just on the Fantasy last month. Our TA noted it on our file along with our request for the extension cord. The distilled water was waiting for us in our stateroom. We didn't end up needing the ex cord BBC my dh slept on the side of the bed where the cord reached.

Isn't all the water onboard distilled from sea water? I've just presumed that for the use of my C-Pap machine in the past. :idea:

Isn't all the water onboard distilled from sea water? I've just presumed that for the use of my C-Pap machine in the past. :idea:

Water onboard is filtered by reverse osmosis. I don't believe that is the same as the distillation process.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter