Fantasy connecting cabins 6564/6566

MinMouse

DIS Veteran
Anyone stayed in these cabins. We have them booked with our teenage girls for a cruise in June. Would appreciate any info from those who have stayed in these cabins. Thanks!

What kind of info are you looking for? You can see a typical cabin photo on the DCL web site. Are you wanting a specific question answered?

I have seen the pics...looking to see if those who have stayed in these cabins were happy with the location...what they liked or didn't like about these cabins.

We've been a bit down the hall from these. I thought the location was fine, but from some of what I read, guess I'm not picky enough. I seem to find something good about almost every location. I can't address the type of shower, whether or not you have a ceiling bunk, etc. as I've not been in these specific cabins.

There are two reports here on the DIS about 6564 on the Dream (the Fantasy's sister ship) that may help you. Just go to the red menu bar near the top of this page and hover over "staterooms" and from the drop down menu you can chose "room reports" to search. I'd also suggest checking for reports about the same cabins on the port side of the ship - in your case 6064&6066.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter