Fantasy clothing

gduvall

DIS Veteran
Is there anyway to purchase some clothing from the Fastasy after you have finished your cruise. We cruised in May and wanted to get a specific sweatshirt for my wife for Christmas.

I already checked there, very limited selection. I was looking for something specific to the Inaugurual Fantasy season.

Normally no, although stuff does show up at disneystore.com and in outlet stores sometimes. There is also some sort of CM outlet place where if you know someone, magic can happen. That said, much of the inaugural season merchandise was on sale on the ship--looked like they were trying to get rid of it and thus wouldn't be likely to have it available now.

kcashner said:
Normally no, although stuff does show up at disneystore.com and in outlet stores sometimes. There is also some sort of CM outlet place where if you know someone, magic can happen. That said, much of the inaugural season merchandise was on sale on the ship--looked like they were trying to get rid of it and thus wouldn't be likely to have it available now.

Yes. There was a LOT of Dream Inaugural merchant at the outlets in Orlando this year and it lasted a while......

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Silverfox97 said:
Yes. There was a LOT of Dream Inaugural merchant at the outlets in Orlando this year and it lasted a while......

Still some there today. Stopped by the mall to kill some time and there were tshirts sweatshirts lic plates and pins still avail

pinkdragonfly said:
Which outlet is it? Thanks.

The 2 Premium Outlets in Orlando - Vineland and International. Usually, International has more since its a little farther away from the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter