Fantasy-Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique-anyone use it yet?

jfahome

DIS Veteran
Did anyone use the Boutique on the Fantasy MV? How did you like it and how do you book it??

We were on the first preview cruise and my sister's BF's daughter went to BBB. She loved it :lovestruc. I think they went to BBB on the day of Embarkation to sign up.

What quality are the dresses? Because for the price I could buy my daughter the limited edition gowns from the Disney store and get her a pedicure or manicure at the salon.

I did DDD with my girls but a downtown Disney they came out beutifull but we bought the dresses and a bj's for Halloween and save it for do they birthday of princess and the quality Is the same just a little change, but still the tag said Disney and people it was asking me where did you find that dresses . And for the shoe I bought ballerina shoes and home made decorated them. I dont know how to post picture.

We sail on the Fantasy soon and plan to do BBB - but we plan to do the Fantasy package or something that is only on the Fantasy. We have done BBB at downtown Disney and although it is wonderful, the dresses are very expensive and you can buy the same ones at Halloween time at the Disney Store for much cheaper. Yes, they are better quality than one you may pick up at Target or Walmart for playtime, but they serve the same purpose. I still love the look on my daughter's face when she is being transformed in to a princess and walks in to the dressing room to see her princess dress waiting for her. I don't think there is a price tag you can put on that. :)

What quality are the dresses? Because for the price I could buy my daughter the limited edition gowns from the Disney store and get her a pedicure or manicure at the salon.

Keep in mind that Senses Spa & Salon services are restricted to adult guests only (age 18+). The Chill Spa has services for teens, but I don't believe younger children will have access to pedicures or manicures.

Keep in mind that Senses Spa & Salon services are restricted to adult guests only (age 18+). The Chill Spa has services for teens, but I don't believe younger children will have access to pedicures or manicures.

I've heard they'll do younger kids pedis in the classics in the salon, but not the spa.

We did the BBB on the Fantasy Maiden Voyage and it was great. Son also did the Pirate League makeover on pirate night. We weren't able to book in advance, but I heard that online bookings were supposed to start last week for future cruises.

We did a BBB appointment before one of the princess gatherings. Formal night and semi-formal nights were also popular offerings. I think they also do something swim related as an option but we didn't do that one.

I called DCL yesterday and they said doing it online was supposed to be ready on Apr 1, but it wasn't ready yet. So currently they are just booking on board.

Sorry about not answearing earlier. Been busy with work and have not been on the boards. The dresses that you receive are the same ones that they sell at the Parks and the Disney stores. There are a few different ones that you can only get onboard the Disney Fantasy also.

We did BBB on the MV- and had an incredibly wonderful experience. Booking wasn't open online, but I went there immediately upon boarding (boarding #4) and reserved a late afternoon spot for my 7 yr old daughter on formal night and my 10 year old daughter for pirate night. Our "fairy godmother in training" Katya- was so great. It was almost a full hour of intense attention. I had brought a new dress from the Disney store to surprise my daughter- and she did the make-over/hair/nails option which was about $59.00. I think it was some of the best value-for-money spent on the cruise- really special. My older daughter got the same treament for pirate night- she also had her costume- but got a make-over (Empress-about $35)- nails, a medallion,sword- and just had a really great time. I have never chosen to do this in the parks but would do it again on the Fantasy in a heart beat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter