• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Fantasy Becomes Reality** Group--5/19/2012 (INDEX/ROLE CALL, PAGE 1--ENTRY 1)

Thanks Tony for all the work you put into this. I will try to find a picture and e-mail it to you. I don't know how to post them.

Checking this thread keeps me excited! I need to start thinking about FE. Where is do you get a FE from if you don't want to make your own? I am crafty and I can sew but I don't have access to an embroidery machine.

No problem! I really don't mind the time I put into this thread because it keeps me in touch with what is going on.

I will be happy to add your pic for you. Just email me at dizdaddy@hotmail.com, and I will take care of the rest. You will not be the first that I've assisted, nor will you be the last! Just made an update today, in fact....

With a group this size, it would be an undertaking. We had 10 cabins and 10 kids this past cruise that we did FEs for, and those took up nearly a whole suitcase. I can only imagine a cruise this size. Thank goodness we flew Southwest.

I can only imagine at this point. I have been trying to think of small things, even at that I'm sure it will be a challenge. Sometimes I like a challenge ;) :dance3:

I can only imagine at this point. I have been trying to think of small things, even at that I'm sure it will be a challenge. Sometimes I like a challenge ;) :dance3:

This will certainly be a challenge. However, it really is fun to give things. If it's split into smaller groups, we'll still be giving something to everyone. It's just fun for us!

Just got back from our Disney World trip and boy did we have fun! Visited Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. We had been to MK once before but this time we squeezed evey bit of fun out the place. Rode every ride, saw every show - it was a blast. I LOVED Animal Kingdom - it was so beautiful and lush and layed back. We hit Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios and it was such a hoot! Got to see Jedi Mickey, Storm Trooper Donald, etc. Girls got their picture taken with a Storm Trooper, and we went on the seasonal Star Tours ride. FUN FUN!

Only drawback was the extreme heat and humidity. This South Dakota girl is not used to that oppressive heat.

Hope everyone is doing well. Now that we got done with our Orlando trip I am ready to start getting geared up for the cruise!

Just got back from our Disney World trip and boy did we have fun! Visited Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios.

Only drawback was the extreme heat and humidity. This South Dakota girl is not used to that oppressive heat.

MK and Hollywood Studios are our favorite parks, and we really enjoy the Kali River Rapids and Expedition Everest rides. Often we'll do MK the first day and the last day of our visits.

Know what you mean about the heat and humidity though. Its high here in Virginia but I tend to melt when we go to Orlando in July or August. I just drink lots of water and stay in the shade or A/C as much as possible.

Just got back from our Disney World trip and boy did we have fun! Visited Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. We had been to MK once before but this time we squeezed evey bit of fun out the place. Rode every ride, saw every show - it was a blast. I LOVED Animal Kingdom - it was so beautiful and lush and layed back. We hit Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios and it was such a hoot! Got to see Jedi Mickey, Storm Trooper Donald, etc. Girls got their picture taken with a Storm Trooper, and we went on the seasonal Star Tours ride. FUN FUN!

Hope everyone is doing well. Now that we got done with our Orlando trip I am ready to start getting geared up for the cruise!

Glad you had fun! Do you want me to add a pic to page 1? I'd be happy to take care of it for you.....

Hello!
We're going on the Fantasy May.19/2012 cruise and want to join in.
Here's our info, please add us to the roll calls.

DIS Name:5Dreamers
Names/Age(s): Maria (), George (), Melissa (11), Nicholas (8), Sophia (5)
Stateroom(s): 7681 & 7683
Celebration(s): Our first Cruise!
Dining (Main or Late): main (6pm)
Show Time: 5pm
Partipate in FE: Yes :)

Hello!
We're going on the Fantasy May.19/2012 cruise and want to join in.
Here's our info, please add us to the roll calls.

DIS Name:5Dreamers
Names/Age(s): Maria (), George (), Melissa (11), Nicholas (8), Sophia (5)
Stateroom(s): 7681 & 7683
Celebration(s): Our first Cruise!
Dining (Main or Late): main (6pm)
Show Time: 5pm
Partipate in FE: Yes :)
:banana: hi welcome to the group! Great bunch here, first cruise ever or first Disney cruise? I can't wait! Welcome!

One down one to go! Our daughter graduated today! Well really yesterday. What a big week she had, she got her drivers license on Thursday and graduated from high school on sat! :banana: I told her " the world just opened up in front of you"! I think it's great for her, but wow what a shock for me, I thought I would have no trouble with this graduation thing, because she couldn't get too far without her license. Well now both have happened and it is sinking in that this is real. I do have the fact that she is a Disney freak to help me out! See once again that Disney magic! We will have her graduation party next weekend! Pray for good weather! I hope everyone is doing well and staying cool and hydrated where ever you are! As far as FE I had said I didn't want to split up the groups but I am beginning to see what you mean! Lol I am a little slow on the uptake. I think jorDan even broke it down and aim like ok.....errr...:confused:...Money, money money...O. K. I get it now. I will do what ever everybody wants! I just feel so blessed to be able to go, there are some people in my family that are feeling not so sure! With new jobs and medical issues we just have to wait and see! Once again I hope all is well with everyone!

WELCOME

just checking in been long days here started hay, still packing and a few trip to florida before august, thought I was doing good !!!!! have to speed things up I guess.

have a good week all

garRy

WELCOME

just checking in been long days here started hay, still packing and a few trip to florida before august, thought I was doing good !!!!! have to speed things up I guess.

have a good week all

garRy

You have a good week too:thumbsup2

Update: it looks like Pirategrrrl and I have been assigned to cabin #5022. Yay!

As far as FE I had said I didn't want to split up the groups but I am beginning to see what you mean! Lol I am a little slow on the uptake. I think jorDan even broke it down and aim like ok.....errr...:confused:...Money, money money...O. K. I get it now.

I know exactly what you mean. :eek:
But I still wish we could, I don't want to miss out on anything. I am glad there are so many enthusiastic people :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter