Fantasy April 11 2015 San Juan St Maarten

Just signed up for FE! This will be our first ever cruise (me, DH, and DS - 3.5) and we're so excited!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We just booked our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy for April 11th..This will be my 2nd cruise, my husband's 3rd cruise, and my 4 kids first cruise. Very excited and we will also be participating in the FE. :)

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all of you that have added to our FE list! I am so excited.

I do think I will officially say that we are capping the sign up at March 11th 2015 to allow time for those that make gifts or order items etc.

As we get closer I think we can discuss splitting the list if it gets too crazy large...which really why wouldn't it, we have an awesome itinerary and group already! ;)

I also wanted to put it out there that I can add you if need be, just PM me the information. I am happy to help however I can.

Thanks everyone!
:beach:

We'd also like to participate in the FE.

Here is our info...

Staterooms - 8542 and 8544
Names in Family- Fred & Jen, Kaitlan(16), Tanner(13) Freddy(5), and Hayden(3)
Allergies/Preferences none
Favorite Character - Minnie, Mickey, Cars, Olaf, pretty open

Hello, we just booked this cruise this week, so excited! This will be our second time on the Fantasy, love that ship! Would love to participate in FE - 2 adults and DS(7) & DD(10). We booked a guaranty room so no stateroom number yet.
-Kim

***Pre-Cruise Open Party*** Saturday March 7 - 1 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Hudson Country Montessori School - 44 A Shelter Rock Road, Danbury, CT. Kids, teens and parents are invited to meet and mingle, share tips, and get excited about our upcoming journey together. This is a great opportunity for kids and teens meet one another prior to the sailing in a smaller and friendly setting. We will help facilitate introductions and ice breakers.

This is our family's 8th DCL trip (plus roughly 100 times at WDW), so feel free to come with your questions.

We're asking for a donation of any amount to offset the costs of light snacks and drinks. A few dollars is fine. Any extra funds collected will be donated to Give Kids the World (www.gktw.org).

R.S.V.P. by instant message or posting here.

See ya' real soon! :rainbow:

Hi All. We just booked this cruise today. We are so excited to jump on board!!! This will be our 6th Disney Cruise. We are also bringing my parents on their 1st Disney Cruise. Hoping to join the FE.

We would like to join FE! 1st Disney Cruise! We were supposed to be on Disney Wonder right now, but our flight was cancelled due to the unexpected foot of snow we got the night before! We rescheduled Disney Fantasy April 11th and we cannot wait! We have 2 kids ages 7 and 3.

Another CT family for this cruise. DS 14 DD 12. Can't wait........

Anyone sailing on the fantasy interested in doing a beer exchange? Just read About a few on another sailing.

Anyone sailing on the fantasy interested in doing a beer exchange? Just read About a few on other sailing.

Good Evening Everyone!

We booked this cruise last night and are very excited to be able to cruise again. This will be our 7th Disney Cruise! I know from the past how much work goes into organizing the FE and am assuming that it is closed to new groups joining in. But in looking through the posts, I saw people requesting to join and so would like to share that we would also love to join an FE group if this is possible. We are a family of 5 - Myself, DH, DS (13), DS (12) and DD (10). If there is someone coordinating an FE, please let us know if it is possible to join. If it is now closed, maybe we could form a second group with those who could not join the first one and try to have that one be finalized by April 1st - just a thought.

It has still not sunk in that we will be cruising in less than three weeks!!!

So since we are supposed to set this up ourselves, perhaps we should come up with the best way to do it. There's an awful lot to weed through in these forums, so I'm wondering if a facebook group might be the way to go. Willing to hear everyone's thoughts.

Once we do decide how to set it up, I'd assume we'd need to exchange room numbers etc. I'm going to continue digging to figure this out. We do have a year+ !! :thumbsup2

We would also like to participate in the FE! Can we still sign up? Is there a new group started? We missed the March 11 deadline. Please let us know. Three very eager children ready to participate.

Good Evening Everyone!

We booked this cruise last night and are very excited to be able to cruise again. This will be our 7th Disney Cruise! I know from the past how much work goes into organizing the FE and am assuming that it is closed to new groups joining in. But in looking through the posts, I saw people requesting to join and so would like to share that we would also love to join an FE group if this is possible. We are a family of 5 - Myself, DH, DS (13), DS (12) and DD (10). If there is someone coordinating an FE, please let us know if it is possible to join. If it is now closed, maybe we could form a second group with those who could not join the first one and try to have that one be finalized by April 1st - just a thought.

It has still not sunk in that we will be cruising in less than three weeks!!!

Would love to participate with you and any others who were left off of March 11 list -- let me know

We'd also like to participate in the FE.

Here is our info...

Staterooms - 8542 and 8544
Names in Family- Fred & Jen, Kaitlan(16), Tanner(13) Freddy(5), and Hayden(3)
Allergies/Preferences none
Favorite Character - Minnie, Mickey, Cars, Olaf, pretty open
Welcome! Glad to have you! :cool1:

Would love to participate in FE with our three kids! Can we still be added?

We might be too late to join the FE, but we want to say hello to everyone. This is our second cruise with just me and hubbie. Our first cruise was with my nephews. We loved it so much we decided to go one ourselves! If we get lucky to sit with any family here during dinner would be wonderful! I'm hoping Elsa will make an appearance.
Our stateroom is on 8th floor midship. I don't remember the room # and I'm not home to look it up.

~Juju

Hi, everyone! We are also sailing on the Fantasy and would love to join a FE group, if possible. It's just me and DH and our DD (6).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter