Fantasy April 11 2015 San Juan St Maarten

Hi All -
We're very excited for this cruise. A little about us:
- 4 of us (me, DW, DS15 and DD10)
- From SF Bay Area
- 2nd Disney Cruise (after 3 day on the Dream last year)

Look forward to meeting everyone, and hoping that the next 11ish months go quickly!

Hi everyone.... we booked this cruise in December and I joined the other thread which was very quiet. Just found this one tonight. This will be our 5th cruise, 2nd time on the fantasy. Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next year.

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise. We live in CT and it will be school vacation in April. It will be me, DH, DD-9 at time of cruise, DS-7 at time of cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise. We had been on the Fantasy 2 years ago on a Western Caribbean, and enjoyed every second of it! My parents will be joining us this cruise - and it will be their first Disney Cruise experience. :yay:

Hi all!! We are sooo excited to be going in this cruise. It's my Uncle's 60th Birthday Celebration and there are a ton of us taking this cruise! Myself and my husband and 2 children- 8&9. My parents, brother, niece(3), Uncle, Aunt, cousin and my BFF and her family (5 of them)- her in laws, her mom and bf--- I think that's it! Hope I'm not missing anyone!
Can anyone explain the fish hook exchange to me please and where do I connect with another family?!
Hubby and I have cruised before but this is the kids first time... Have I mentioned that I am super excited?!?!?

Hi all!! We are sooo excited to be going in this cruise. It's my Uncle's 60th Birthday Celebration and there are a ton of us taking this cruise! Myself and my husband and 2 children- 8&9. My parents, brother, niece(3), Uncle, Aunt, cousin and my BFF and her family (5 of them)- her in laws, her mom and bf--- I think that's it! Hope I'm not missing anyone! Can anyone explain the fish hook exchange to me please and where do I connect with another family?! Hubby and I have cruised before but this is the kids first time... Have I mentioned that I am super excited?!?!?

Hi everyone! I'm the cousin mentioned in the above post. Can't wait to catch up on all the previous posts and learn about the DCL experience. I love to cruise and especially love to cruise with my family. Can't wait to be a big kid and get my picture taken with all the characters along with my cousins' kiddos.

Setting sail with DW and DS(18 months). It will be DS's first cruise overall and the first Disney cruise for DW and I, but our 8th overall. Also bringing my parents along to help babysit. Looking forward to it!

Hi All.

We just booked this cruise right before xmas. This is the our 3rd Disney cruise and 4th overall for me and my wife and DS (9) and DD (11). We've previously been in the Dream and and Fantasy, and on RC's Oasis.

Looking forward to a relaxing week.
-Chris

Hi Everyone,
My family is looking forward to this cruise! :banana:
It will be myself, DH, DD (11), DD (9), and DS (7).
If anyone has a DD around 11 years old that would like to contact my DD, let me know. She would like to "meet" a friend prior to the cruise.

Thanks!
Kerry

Hi Everyone,
My family is looking forward to this cruise! :banana:
It will be myself, DH, DD (11), DD (9), and DS (7).
If anyone has a DD around 11 years old that would like to contact my DD, let me know. She would like to "meet" a friend prior to the cruise.
Also, I tried to access the Facebook page through the link, as well as a search, but can't seem to get to a page. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Kerry

Hi Kerry - Glad that you're joining us! We've got a DD10 (well, 10.5 to be exact, or sometimes more like 20) and I'm sure she would love to have a friend to meet before the cruise. What's a good way to have them connect?? Looking forward to meeting you too. Erik

Hi all,

My family (DH, DS (4), and DD (turning 3 the day we sail so she can be in the kids club)), plus my mom and godmother are booked to sail on April 11th. We did a similar Fantasy Eastern Caribbean itinerary in January of 2014 (St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay) and booked this cruise onboard. Obviously we loved it to have booked something so similar again, and I'm happy to answer any questions.

As returning cruisers, we just did our onboard check in and made our Palo and Remy reservations, so it all seems so much closer and real now. I can't wait!!

Hi Kerry - Glad that you're joining us! We've got a DD10 (well, 10.5 to be exact, or sometimes more like 20) and I'm sure she would love to have a friend to meet before the cruise. What's a good way to have them connect?? Looking forward to meeting you too. Erik

Hi Erik,
I just sent you a PM. Looking forward to hearing back!
Kerry

Our dates were finalized last night!!! This will be our first cruise ever.
In our cabin is my husband, me, DS(9), & DD(6). My inlaws will have a cabin and this is their 3rd Disney cruise. My sister inlaw and her three kids will be in the third cabin.
I know my cabin wants to proticipate in the FE. I believe my sister inlaw does as well. I still need to ask my inlaws.
I look forward to meeting everyone in April. :cool1:

Hi everyone! My family and I are so excited for our upcoming Disney Fantasy cruise! While this us not our first cruise, it is our first Disney cruise. Joining me will be my in-laws, DH, DD (turns 2 on the ship), and DS (7).

Can't wait to meet everyone! :yay:

Hey All -

There is going to be an open DCL meetup for this sailing in Danbury, CT on March 7 -- 1:00p to 4:00p. Games, music and most importantly, meeting up with some new cruise friends of all ages. Details coming soon. This is a great way for the kids to make some connections before we sail -- and, maybe the adults, too!

Please message us if you're interested (only because it takes a lot to search through the forum for responses).

Hi all :) Just booked this cruise and super excited. It looks like list 2 is already up to 20 families. Is there enough interest in a List 3? With a couple months to go maybe we will have enough. We'd love to get in on the exchanges. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter