Fantasy Animators Palate on Pirate Night??

TracyJAE

Mouseketeer
What is on the screens for Pirate Night? I have concerns if they use footage from the movies which may scare my dd.

They just showed mostly drawings and concept type art from various pirate movies like from Pirates of the Caribbean and Peter Pan and such. There wasn't any video on my cruise shown.

What is on the screens for Pirate Night? I have concerns if they use footage from the movies which may scare my dd.

Nothing scary. Just lots of pirate pictures. We loved being there for pirate night and actually requested it this time around. Felt like we had an "extra show" night!

thank you, that is a relief. I thought I had recalled someone saying they used video from the POC movies, like the skeletons walking in the ocean and such. I just couldn't imagine that being right. But had to ask.

Tracy

Nothing scary at all. The Dream also has this on 4+ sailings. In the fantasy it is a 3rd show. You only get this option if your rotation has you on three nights at AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter