Fantasy 9/26/15 Eastern Caribbean

Hello fellow cruisers!

DH and I will be joining you on this lovely cruise. This will be our fifth Disney cruise, twice on the Magic and three times on the Fantasy. This is also the second time we've been on this itinerary and it is our favorite itinerary! We are sailing as a celebration of our ten year wedding anniversary. Our anniversary is actually Sept. 24th, but we don't care for the western ports much so we pushed it out a week to get the eastern. So excited!!!:cool1:

Welcome Amanda.c09:wave:

Can't wait to meet you on the cruise! Just another 14 months to go.:lmao::rotfl2:

Hi all! Just booked this cruise today for my family and parents. It will be me, my husband, DS 13, DD 11, and DS 9. This will be our 3rd cruise, but our first was on the Fantasy in Oct 2013 with the same itinerary. So excited to do the Turtle Cove scuba excursion again in St. Thomas! It was our favorite!!!
So excited about this cruise already!!!

Hello All!

We will be joining you on this sailing! YIPEE!! This is our 2nd cruise - our first was the exact same itinerary, the same ship, and about the same time (10/05/13). We were celebrating our oldest daughters 5 year cancer free anniversary and we loved it so much we decided we would definitely be going again...we even got our same cabin!! :cool1:

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :thumbsup2

We were on this cruise, too!! I bet we were in the same DISboard group and FB group!!!

Hi all! Just booked this cruise today for my family and parents. It will be me, my husband, DS 13, DD 11, and DS 9. This will be our 3rd cruise, but our first was on the Fantasy in Oct 2013 with the same itinerary. So excited to do the Turtle Cove scuba excursion again in St. Thomas! It was our favorite!!! So excited about this cruise already!!! We were on this cruise, too!! I bet we were in the same DISboard group and FB group!!!
Wow! That's awesome. . Yay so excited to be going again. My girls didn't even want to think of going on a different ship. LOL They wanted the Fantasy and that's it (me and hubby too).

Hi, we are looking at booking this cruise for our family of 4, DH, Myself, DS, will be 7 at sailing, and DD, will be 5 at sailing. We are trying to find out about port activities and such. We are looking at a Cat. 8A. We have been on one cruise before, the Magic out of Galveston and loved how quaint it was and personal. Kinda nervous about the bigger ships!:)

Hey Everyone, we booked this cruise in May but I'm just now getting around to joining the thread here. I did join the FB page too. This will be our 3rd cruise, 2nd on the Fantasy. Did this about the same time in 2013 (October/September time frame) only last time was the Western which I wasn't thrilled about but wifey wanted to do that one. We will be joined by my inlaws and our 4 kids.

Hi everyone.

We just got off the Fantasy yesterday and rebooked this cruise while onboard. We did the Western Caribbean and loved every minute. We chose this one by the date and were very happy to learn the itinerary (love 3 days at sea!). This will be our 3rd cruise. So far, it is DH Aaron, DS Aiden (age 10.5 at sail date), and me (Kimberly); but we're hoping to convince family and friends to join us. LOVE FEs!

Helpful hint for newbies... in February, we signed up for the Disney Visa and began using it for EVERYTHING. By the sail date, we'd accumulated $200 of Disney dollars to use toward our port adventures/on-board purchases. With 15 months, we may be able to pay for 1/3 of the cruise just by buying our normal purchases and paying our normal bills.

Also, (have not done this, but many on our previous board suggested it), if you have a Target Red Card, you can get 5% of Disney gift cards. You can buy one or two every time you go to Target and then pay for the entire cruise with them (saving 5% off the total). Warning though, if you do this, either you or your TA will have to enter each gift card number individually, so plan a lot of time to pay for total. :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Kimberly princess:pirate::joker:

I plan on paying using the Target gift cards! If I can save 5% on the cruise by golly I will do it!:banana:

Just got off this ship yesterday and rebooked onboard for this 9/2015 week.
LOVE doing the FEs.

I have a request for the form (if it's not too difficult).
I'd love to know people's favorite character(s).
I like to personalize gifts and the best ones were the ones where I knew preferences.

Thanks in advance,
Kimberlyprincess:

Hi Kim3471 and All,

If you have already signed up for FE please PM me your favorite Disney character for each person signed up on the FE you competed. I prefer not to have doubles so PM me this info and I will add it in myself. For those who join from now on the question is already on the FE list.:banana::banana: Can't wait for next year!!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Gillian and I will be joining you all for this amazing cruise next year!
My fiance and I are actually getting married in WDW and this will be our Honeymoon Cruise!
This will be my 5th Disney cruise, and my fiance's 2nd.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and being a part of this cruise!

Hi! I would love to sign up for FE. Just let me know what I need to do. My older sister has always traveled on Disney cruises with me prior to this and so I have never actually had to sign up! lol

Our family would love to join. We just got off the disney wonder west coast and rebooked on this cruise. It's our second cruise and we are excited, but this is all new to us. We would love to do fish extender gifts and meet and greets but have no idea how. Thank you

Our family would love to join. We just got off the disney wonder west coast and rebooked on this cruise. It's our second cruise and we are excited, but this is all new to us. We would love to do fish extender gifts and meet and greets but have no idea how. Thank you

Welcome, ��

So happy you could join us! This will be our second family cruise also and our first was on the Wonder last Sept. I have sent up a fb group it should be under fantasy Sept 26, 2014.

Happy cruising!

Hi everyone, I just officially booked the cruise! :banana: woohoo! This will be our family's first one. It will be myself, DH, DS (14 at cruise time) and DD (10 at cruise time). I have to admit, I'm doing the happy dance over here!
Will join FE groups soon. So nice to 'meet' everyone!

Hi everyone, I just officially booked the cruise! :banana: woohoo! This will be our family's first one. It will be myself, DH, DS (14 at cruise time) and DD (10 at cruise time). I have to admit, I'm doing the happy dance over here! Will join FB and FE groups soon. So nice to 'meet' everyone!

Congrats and welcome! Very cool - my oldest daughter will also be 10!

We just booked this cruise and are so excited to be going on the Fantasy. It will be the only ship we haven't been on in the line. (although we haven't been on the magic since it has been reimagined)
We are doing this one as a family reunion cruise. So I am even more excited that I will get to enjoy it with my brother that I never get to see.
My husband and I will be in a cat. 8 cabin with our three children...can't wait!
We love doing the FE groups - so I am heading to FB now to look for the group there. :wave2:

Hi there! So glad to join this thread! We just got off the Sept.27 Southern Caribbean, and had a wonderful time. We booked this cruise while on board.

We got our usual rooms - 9079 and 9579. We also cruise with my grandmother and my aunt, but they don't participate in Disboards/FE stuff.

Matt, CCGMatt, 34M, From Ohio. This will be my 9th Disney Cruise.
Sharon, Quiltersharon, my mother, from Ohio. This will be her 6th Disney Cruise.

Can't wait.

Just booked this cruise last week on the Wonder! Cant wait to go back. It will be myself and DH 24 years anniversary cruise. 11th Disney cruise!!

Beth

We just got off the Fantasy this morning after a 7 day Eastern Caribbean and booked for this cruise in 2015. It was awesome and I am more than happy to try and answer questions.

We booked this cruise today. It will be our 3rd Disney cruise.
It will be me Barb and my Husband Jerry.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

We are also cruising with this fun group! We did a 3 night Dream in April 2013 for our daughters 5th bday & fell in love! We will be celebrating our sons bday this time around. We are CAT 5E. Hoping there is still room for FE, we had so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter