• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy 7N Western - July 6, 2013

We've done the bottom fishing at Castaway Cay twice - lots of fun! Didn't this time since only one stop at Castaway Cay and want to enjoy the cabana.

We may try fishing in Cozumel. Still thinking about the Mayan ruins in Costa Maya and perhaps stingray city in Grand Cayman. I need to finalize things.

Getting closer!! Can't wait. We ordered our passports last week - that was expensive for the five of us. But on a 7 night - I like the piece if mind.

We've done the bottom fishing at Castaway Cay twice - lots of fun! Didn't this time since only one stop at Castaway Cay and want to enjoy the cabana.

We may try fishing in Cozumel. Still thinking about the Mayan ruins in Costa Maya and perhaps stingray city in Grand Cayman. I need to finalize things.

Getting closer!! Can't wait. We ordered our passports last week - that was expensive for the five of us. But on a 7 night - I like the piece if mind.

So jealous that you got a cabana! We also have done the bottom fishing on Castaway Cay before and loved it. We are going to try Nachi Cocum in Cozumel, Tropicante at Costa Maya and as always Sea Grape Beach in Grand Cayman.Just did our online check-in and got the 11am boarding time which we were hoping for this time around since we are staying near by the night before. SO far, so good!

Ya'll motivated me -- everything has now been booked. Unless of course we can get to WDW early. :)

Private excursion to Stingray City in Grand Cayman

Private trip to Mayan Ruins in Costa Maya

Private fishing trip in Cozumel

Can't wait!

:confused3

I can't book until April 7th (90 days out). So do most of you have concierge or have you sailed so many times that you can book 105 days out?

Those are the only 2 ways to be able to book that far in advance, right?;)

Anyway, I'm planning to stay up to midnight on April 6th. I'll be sure to post what I was able to get :)

Leah

does anyone want to start a facebook group so we can have a meet and greet once we are on board??

:cool1:
That sounds great. We had for for the Fantasy cruise we did last year and it was great. I would set it up myself but don't know how to set up a group. We all have FB accounts though.

:confused3

I can't book until April 7th (90 days out). So do most of you have concierge or have you sailed so many times that you can book 105 days out?

Those are the only 2 ways to be able to book that far in advance, right?;)

Anyway, I'm planning to stay up to midnight on April 6th. I'll be sure to post what I was able to get :)

Leah

Hi Leah,
We were able to book early because we are now gold castaway club members. Most everything was still available except cabanas. Lots of Remy and Palo spots and excursions.

That sounds great. We had for for the Fantasy cruise we did last year and it was great. I would set it up myself but don't know how to set up a group. We all have FB accounts though.

I will set up the Facebook page!

I will get back to you when I have the link!

:cheer2:

I'm working on fixing the facebook page for the cruise. I originally made a public page and now I'm going to create a private group. I should have the link by this afternoon (have a few appts to run to :)

Hope to meet everyone soon!!!

Can someone please tell me the difference between Remy and Palo??

About $55? :lol:

Palo is Italian, has a larger dining room, and is $20/person for brunch or dinner. It's on par with many of the signature restaurants at WDW, with awesome service and a great food.

Remy is French, is intimate, and is $75(?)/person (more for wine pairings) for dinner, and $50(?)/person for the champagne brunch (more with champagne pairings). It's like Victoria and Albert's on the sea - top of the line.

We haven't been to Remy, and I can't talk DH into it on our B2B this summer, so I don't know the details (we do have a Pali brunch booked). There are sample menus on the DCL site. Both have their own signature dishes, their own wine list, etc.

Hi Everyone!

I set up a secret Facebook Group that we can use for our before cruise meeting. You don't have to be facebook friends to join. It's my understanding that you can send a request to join. I'm not sure how this will play out, but let's see how this goes and I can make adjustments as necessary ;)

Here is a link to the group page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/July6DisneyFantasyCruise2013/

There was a choice between "secret" and "closed" for privacy. I started with "secret" and we can take it from there. Let me know if its working (or not Lol).

Hi Everyone!

I set up a secret Facebook Group that we can use for our before cruise meeting. You don't have to be facebook friends to join. It's my understanding that you can send a request to join. I'm not sure how this will play out, but let's see how this goes and I can make adjustments as necessary ;)

Here is a link to the group page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/July6DisneyFantasyCruise2013/

There was a choice between "secret" and "closed" for privacy. I started with "secret" and we can take it from there. Let me know if its working (or not Lol).

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I had my son follow the link above to join the FB group. This is the sequence it goes through:
1. You are asked to login to facebook
2. You are asked if you want to request membership to the group
3. it send the membership request
4. I have the settings set that anyone in the group can approve a new member
5. Once I approved his membership he was in!

So once any of you join, you will be able to add members of your family or other members from here on the disboards. ;)

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I had my son follow the link above to join the FB group. This is the sequence it goes through:
1. You are asked to login to facebook
2. You are asked if you want to request membership to the group
3. it send the membership request
4. I have the settings set that anyone in the group can approve a new member
5. Once I approved his membership he was in!

So once any of you join, you will be able to add members of your family or other members from here on the disboards. ;)[/QUOT

it does not find the group when i click on the link. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter