Fantasy 7N Western - July 6, 2013

owensjro

DIS Veteran
Thought I would start a thread for this cruise as I didn't see one out there. Hoping many other families will be joining us!

Jim, Amanda, Hannah

Yay! Really looking forward to this cruise! Hopefully someone will join us in the next 500+ days!! :rotfl2:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

DW and two DDs screamed when the reservation was complete. :cheer2: We are booked and ready for our fourth Disney Cruise, one on each ship. We are already counting the days. I am looking forward to hearing some more information about which excursions are worthwhile.

Heya! Glad to see we're not the only ones going on this cruise ;)

Hard to believe it's 500+ days away. I can't wait!

It'll be Me, Amanda, and our daughter Hannah who will be 11.

Hello fellow travelers.
I am so jealous you are doing the B2B on the Fantasy. I will be on the second leg with my family. So far we have 3 rooms but I am not sure how many others are really going to join us. They always start with good intentions.

I have promised my children and grandchildren to take them on vacation. There are 6 of us and one of my closest and dearest friends is bringing her 3 children.

I am off on the Dream 2/19/12 but when I return I will check here weekly until it builds momentum. Nice meeting you Tracey

Glad to see there is a thread for this cruise! We have quite a large group with us.

We are:
Ken and Mary (me)
Ken's parents (Lloyd and Mildred)
Our daughter (Becky), her husband (Mark) and their 3 daughters, ages 6 (Allison), 4 (Sarah), and 15 months (Claire)
Another daughter (Anna), her husband (David), and their son Mordecai (age 15 months)
Still one more adult daughter (Dana, age 27)

This will be our 4th Disney cruise and the first on one of the new ships. Really looking forward to it!

We'll be there!

Myself (Daphne, the Mom)
Frank (the Dad)
Alix (the Daughter, who will be celebrating her fifth birthday on the ship)
Gene & Kathi (my parents, along for the ride)

CAN'T WAIT!!

We are so excited to be coming!!!

Linds - (me)
Chuck - (DH)
Tasha - (DD 14 almost 15 when we cruise)
Dev - (DS 12 when cruise)
CJ - (DS 22 when we cruise)

Myself and DD15 (at time of cruise) will be aboard this cruise. Will be our first time on the Fantasy. Doing the Dream Christmas Cruise this year too. So excited about having 2 cruises about 7 months apart!

Hi All!!
So excited that we are cruising Disney again. This will be our 5th Disney cruise. All of the others were on the Magic so we are psyched for the Fantasy!! It will my myself and DH as well as our 3 DSs. Their ages at cruise time will be 16, 15 and 13. In our past cruises, our kids got in touch with other kids their age on these boards prior to cruising and it really helped them build some friendships evenr before boarding so when it gets closer, we'll have to try that for the kids. Whooo-hooo!!:yay:

Glad to see more people starting to sign up for this one :) Still so far out...can't believe it's over a year away. I am going through DCL withdrawal with no cruises planned this year!!

Jim

Glad to see more people starting to sign up for this one :) Still so far out...can't believe it's over a year away. I am going through DCL withdrawal with no cruises planned this year!!

Jim

I know what you mean! I've been listening to multiple podcasts that have reviewed the Fantasy and it makes it even harder to wait! Hopefully there will be more action on this thread as we pass the one year mark to make the time go more quickly!

Thought I would start a thread for this cruise as I didn't see one out there. Hoping many other families will be joining us!

Jim, Amanda, Hannah

Our cruising experiences include The Big Red Boat (1993), Norwegian Dawn (2005), Disney Magic (2007 and 2011), and Easter 2012 Royal Caribbean Navigator. While our RCI suite and the Concierge-level perks were very nice, it just wasn't Disney. Family vote taken and UNANIMOUS decision made to book this cruise on the Fantasy. Grandson REALLY looking forward to the AquaDuck, Kid's Club, and Castaway Cay.
We are: Me (Donna/Mima) Celebrating my sixty-mphmphth birthday onboard
Daughter Michele
Son-in-law Paul
Grandson Michael (Age 10 at time of sailing)
See you there!

Just realized that we will be setting sail one year from today! :cheer2: There must be other cruisers out there that would want to join this thread! Come on everyone!!

It'll be myself, Tom, DW Mona (SC Minnie) and DD Catherine who will be just shy of her 19th birthday next summer. Mona and I are taking our first DVC member cruise in September so we haven't been really looking at next summer. But hey we're under a year so it's definitely time to get excited!

Signing up -- just off the Dream and booked this cruise while on-board. Wishing we'd booked two :).

At time of sailing will be me, DW, DS17, DS15, and DD12.

This will be our fourth cruise -- all with Disney, first time other than the Bahamas. We really loved the 5 nights on the Dream -- two stops at Castaway Cay and will miss that itinerary. But we are so looking forward to new ports.

Kids had an awesome time on the Dream -- made tons of friends in the Vibe and the Edge. They are trying to talk some of them into joining us.

355 days from today -- can't wait.

DW and I are thinking of adding another cruise for our anniversary in between :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter