Fantasy 7 night Western Rotation

Wendy Darling CA

Mouseketeer
I have 2 questions regarding our 7 night western on the Fantasy next summer, please.
1. What has been the typical rotation. It was 1231231 when I last cruised.
2. What night is pirates night and, if pirates night falls on your 2nd night in Animator's, do you miss out on the animation show?

Thank you.

I can answer a tiny bit of that - whichever restaurant you’re in for pirates night is the one you’ll go to three times. That means that for Animator’s Palate you’d get the show on your third visit.

I can answer a tiny bit of that - whichever restaurant you’re in for pirates night is the one you’ll go to three times. That means that for Animator’s Palate you’d get the show on your third visit.
Thank you. I was hoping that was the case, so I guess if its still 1231231, then pirate night is on night 4??

I know you said Western, but for our upcoming Eastern it's 1231231. Pirate Night is Night 4, which is the MDR you get 3 times, so you don't miss out on the 'shows' in Animator's)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter