Fantasy 7-night Western Caribbean w/Star Wars Day Rotational Dining Question

I know! We joked with our server that one of our menus was going to get "lost". ;)

Do you know if there was anything special or star war themed at the bars? Did they remove the free bar buffet at the bars as well?

Do you know if there was anything special or star war themed at the bars? Did they remove the free bar buffet at the bars as well?

I did not see any special drinks in the bars. There is a charge for bar snacks (sliders, chips & salsa, etc.), but there were free late night snacks outside the La Piazza bar.

I did not see any special drinks in the bars. There is a charge for bar snacks (sliders, chips & salsa, etc.), but there were free late night snacks outside the La Piazza bar.

Thanks for all this info! :) can't wait for our trip!

Sorry, no pics of the food. You could buy souvenir plastic-shaped mugs with soda from the concession stands by the theaters. They had bb8, Boba Fett, and Chewbacca. They also had Darth Vader and Tie Fighter popcorn holders. We didn't buy any of the dinner menu drinks so I don't know if they came in a special cup or not.

Sorry, no pics of the food. You could buy souvenir plastic-shaped mugs with soda from the concession stands by the theaters. They had bb8, Boba Fett, and Chewbacca. They also had Darth Vader and Tie Fighter popcorn holders. We didn't buy any of the dinner menu drinks so I don't know if they came in a special cup or not.

Thank you!

first attempt at adding a pic for me, but this is the Cloud City Macarons. Was so pretty I had to take a pic which I never do of food :). Hubby had the Han Solo sundae and the little piece of chocolate had a picture of him frozen in carbonite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 55

From what I've read and heard, Day 2 will not change so it will remain the formal night menu. (is it the same for all restaurants including Animators?)
No, Animators has its own menu on all nights, except Star Wars night, although the navigator will not show this and you can order from either menu,a s the coonection is connected with Royal Court.

Not sure if I can help with this but it stuck in my mind and now that we are off the first SWDAS cruise I can report on some! We had RAERAAE. Pirate night menu didn't exist for us, captains gala did and there was lobster on the menu. That was our third Animators Palate meal. It was the night the drawings came to life as well. SWDAS was at AP, special menu but nothing special on the screens. Any other questions I can and answer! I didn't keep navigators and the days blend but with hubby's help I should be able to figure it out!

Thank you so much for reporting back! I think I have RAERAAE as well. So you're saying that Day 3, Pirate night menu was not in Enchanted Garden that night? Interesting. What did they serve instead?
It's too bad SWDAS did not have anything special in AP but I guess that would also not be fair to everyone in the other restaurants. Would you keep the RAERAAE rotation? How was formal night in AP?

I felt swdas was very underwhelming. Just a special menu at dinner character meet and greets you can see in the parks and guests dressed up as Star Wars characters. The fireworks were pretty neat but the deck party was really just each character briefly walking out on stage and then leaving. Hopefully they tweak it for the remaining ones.

Interesting to hear your point of view. Maybe those who are not into Star Wars would not be overwhelmed. I'm excited to experience it first hand in 30 days!

Our rotation was ERAERRA. I took pics of the Star Wars menu and will get them posted tomorrow hopefully. I had the Storm trooper flatbread, which was great. The Han Solo caramel sundae was by far the most popular dessert!

Yum sounds delicious!

Thank you so much for posting these! Everything sounds great!

No, Animators has its own menu on all nights, except Star Wars night, although the navigator will not show this and you can order from either menu,a s the coonection is connected with Royal Court.

Oh I see. So if you happen to be in AP on any night you can ask to see the Royal court menu as well? I'm liking all these options!

Oh I see. So if you happen to be in AP on any night you can ask to see the Royal court menu as well? I'm liking all these options!
No, the only day where it varies is on Semi Formal night and that night you could ask for what the other restaurants offer.

And no, there is no pirates menu offered on this cruise.

With no pirate menu, will that mean the waiters won't be dressed up? Wondering if I should bother bringing my pirate costume. It takes up a decent amount of luggage space. With no fireworks or themed menu... do they still have the late night pirate buffet?

With no pirate menu, will that mean the waiters won't be dressed up? Wondering if I should bother bringing my pirate costume. It takes up a decent amount of luggage space. With no fireworks or themed menu... do they still have the late night pirate buffet?

Seems like the pirate buffet food was served on SWDAS day instead. DCL blog has some info about which type of meals were serve

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...ral-with-star-wars-day-at-sea-january-9-2016/

I have to check my navigator for what the menu was. I want to say pacific rim maybe? That could have been another night though! Pirate night was just regular attire for the servers too, but guests got dressed up. I don't know if I would do 3 nights in AP again. They also had the Disney Jr character breakfast in there as well as the Anna & Elsa meet and greet so it felt like we were in there a LOT! Formal night we didn't get mega dressed up so it was fine for that. I'm not overly concerned about dining rotations though, I would just take what they assigned us.

Did the characters doing photos and autographs come out in pirate attire? (Pirate Mickey, Jack Sparrow, etc.?)

Did the characters doing photos and autographs come out in pirate attire? (Pirate Mickey, Jack Sparrow, etc.?)
No characters were out. I was hoping to see a Jedi Mickey or Princess Leia Minnie. But it was strictly Star Wars characters only

No characters were out. I was hoping to see a Jedi Mickey or Princess Leia Minnie. But it was strictly Star Wars characters only

Did any come out in pirate costumes during pirate night such as Pirate Mickey?

Did any come out in pirate costumes during pirate night such as Pirate Mickey?
Sorry I mis read the post yes on pirate night the characters were out in pirate attire including captain jack sparrow

Was there anything on the screens at Animator's Palette during Star Wars Night?
I know for Pirate Night, they usually have a slideshow of pirate cells.
Any cool Star Wars images?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter