• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy- 7 night Western- August 4, 2012

If I booked VGT GTY, does any one know when these rooms are assigned? Can't wait to cruise. daugher 21, son 16. ºoº

If I booked VGT GTY, does any one know when these rooms are assigned? Can't wait to cruise. daugher 21, son 16. ºoº
TD913, we booked the VGT GTY in late May; our room hasn't been assigned either. Hope since some have received their paperwork - the rooms should be assigned soon.

Happy Cruising!!

We returned late last night from a trip to Washington DC. Today besides the post trip let down, it is raining :sad2: My DH just returned from the mailbox and our day changed to bright and sunny because our cruise documents were in the mail:banana::cool1::woohoo::goodvibes. The trip seems real now and I can't wait:Hope everyone else gets their documents today or tomorrow. As for me I am back to :laundy:for the next day or two.

thanks!! this is my daughter's and my first cruise so any help would be appreciated! we signed up for the stingray city tour , the secret river and the ruins and the catamarran snorkeling on castaway cay- anyone doing of these port adventures?

cindy

If your Stingray City Tour is the Island Tour and Snorkeling With Stingrays then my family is doing that at 10:30am. We are also doing the Ruins on Costa Maya. :)

I've got my cruise documents, got magnets to go on our doors, finished my FE gifts, bought our formal outfits (including a new gown for me :banana:), I am running out of things to do.....hahaha...the cruise needs to hurry up and get here. I have resorted to booking a cruise with RCL on the Oasis (Eastern Itinerary) just to have new things to obsess over and read about. :rolleyes1

I've got my cruise documents, got magnets to go on our doors, finished my FE gifts, bought our formal outfits (including a new gown for me :banana:), I am running out of things to do.....hahaha...the cruise needs to hurry up and get here. I have resorted to booking a cruise with RCL on the Oasis (Eastern Itinerary) just to have new things to obsess over and read about. :rolleyes1

Wow! You are on the ball!!!!! How fun to have another cruise to look forward to! When are you going?

Soooooo...... still no docs........ :confused3 Looking forward to checking the mail today! (It reminds me of when you would get things from the back of the cereal box, remember that? And you would check the mail everyday and nothing! It would take months to get there sometimes1)

Anywho.

1 month, 1 week, 1 day till our cruise. Woo too! I like the sound of that!:banana::cool1::yay:

My Oasis cruise is on August 10 next year. I also have a 4 night in a Cat V on the Dream on May 5th (just changed it, originally it was May 12th but I realized that was Mothers Day and it's a cruise just for me and the hubby.)

If your Stingray City Tour is the Island Tour and Snorkeling With Stingrays then my family is doing that at 10:30am. We are also doing the Ruins on Costa Maya.

My wife and I have done the Stingray City. It's pretty amazing and there are some pretty big stingrays out there. Have fun!

My Oasis cruise is on August 10 next year. I also have a 4 night in a Cat V on the Dream on May 5th (just changed it, originally it was May 12th but I realized that was Mothers Day and it's a cruise just for me and the hubby.)

You have great cruises to look forward too. This is our last cruise for at least 4 years because we will have college tuition to worry about. Anyways, we both have a fabulous cruise next month. Yes, we can officially say our cruise is next month.

Good times!

We almost have one month until our cruise! We are in full planning and preparation mode. Since we are going to WWOHP, we decided to get in the mood by making butter beer. It was delicious!

IMG_0681.jpg

We also went to Cars Land at DCA. It was amazing. It was like we were transported to Radiator Springs! RS Racers was awesome, best ride ever! It is so much better than Test Track at Epcot.

We lined up at 7:30, and by 8:15 we had our fast passes :thumbsup2

IMG_0630.jpg

Greetings from Cars Land!
IMG_0674.jpg

Take care and talk to you soon.

Wow cars land....we want to go, Think that's the plan for next year instead of cruising.
I am so excited, it's only 26 days until I board the fantasy.....see you all real soon x

How fun!

We almost have one month until our cruise! We are in full planning and preparation mode. Since we are going to WWOHP, we decided to get in the mood by making butter beer. It was delicious!

IMG_0681.jpg

We also went to Cars Land at DCA. It was amazing. It was like we were transported to Radiator Springs! RS Racers was awesome, best ride ever! It is so much better than Test Track at Epcot.

We lined up at 7:30, and by 8:15 we had our fast passes :thumbsup2

Take care and talk to you soon.

Butter beer! How fun! Do you mind sharing the recipe? That would be an awesome way to tell the kids they are going. (They know about the cruise but not WWOHP!)

Cars land sounds like too much fun!

Wow cars land....we want to go, Think that's the plan for next year instead of cruising.
I am so excited, it's only 26 days until I board the fantasy.....see you all real soon x

26 days for you! I bet you are getting really, really excited!

Well, the fireworks are going off like crazy around here. It must be close to the fourth! Does anyone have any cool plans/traditons?

Have a great week all!:cool1:

Oh ya, still no docs! :confused3 Where are they???????

adznyfan said:
thanks!! this is my daughter's and my first cruise so any help would be appreciated! we signed up for the stingray city tour , the secret river and the ruins and the catamarran snorkeling on castaway cay- anyone doing of these port adventures?

cindy

Welcome, my DH and I are doing the Secret River. Vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter