• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy 7-night Eastern Itinerary A

Just got off the ship today, but can't scan til home in a week. Any questions I can answer?

That was the dining rotation.

And there were not any matinees of the shows. There were plenty of movies in the afternoon though.

Hope this helped!

I think I have most of the navigators, but I've got to see if I can find them all. I'm terrible about keeping stuff like that organized. If I can find them all I will scan and post. Give me a bit - I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry. I suppose that's the price of a good vacation!

I think I have most of the navigators, but I've got to see if I can find them all. I'm terrible about keeping stuff like that organized. If I can find them all I will scan and post. Give me a bit - I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry. I suppose that's the price of a good vacation!
Thank you - like the OP, I'll be excited to see them too!

My biggest interest is kids club activities. I am trying to get some ideas about quiet time with hubby :-)

Here are 6 of the Navigators. I am missing Tuesday - which was the St. Maarten day. I'm not sure if there's a better way to attach the PDFs than this. If so, I'm willing to try again!

Saturday
Fantasy Eastern May 23 2015 Saturday.pdf.JPG

Sunday
Fantasy Eastern May 23 2015 Sunday.pdf.JPG

Monday
Fantasy Eastern May 23 2015 Monday.pdf.JPG

Wednesday
Fantasy Eastern May 23 2015 Wednesday.pdf.JPG

Thursday
Fantasy Eastern May 23 2015 Thursday.pdf.JPG

Friday
Fantasy Eastern May 23 2015 Friday.pdf.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter