• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean (San Juan) Cruise 3/9/13 - 3/16/13

I'm sorry that I don't remember who gave the magic tricks DVD, but DS has been loving it!

Sounds very neat! That is the only show we missed because we needed to start re-packing our 8 suitcases & get them into the hallway before we went to dinner (late seating). I'm sure it was really good! I also wanted to see the full show by the ventriloquist & never made it. His preview show was really good!

I have that DCL chime as a ringtone and it works perfectly!

We only have a dummy date booked and don't expect to be cruising again until 2015! I'm bummed about that!

I booked our first ever dummy cruise date on board for Dec. 2014. Won't be cruising until 2015. Can someone please tell me how this works? So I just have to change my date by the paid in full date, right? Will the 2015 dates be out by then?

Jane1967 said:
I booked our first ever dummy cruise date on board for Dec. 2014. Won't be cruising until 2015. Can someone please tell me how this works? So I just have to change my date by the paid in full date, right? Will the 2015 dates be out by then?

Yes, that is correct :-). And yes, the 2015 dates will be out.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

FYI: I just entered and submitted the track listing for the CD from 3Goofy's to Gracenote in iTunes. It usually takes some time for it to register, but for those using iTunes try the cd later this week.

FYI: I just entered and submitted the track listing for the CD from 3Goofy's to Gracenote in iTunes. It usually takes some time for it to register, but for those using iTunes try the cd later this week.

I'll try to figure this out as I was a late add and didn't get this cd! I'm not very computer/technology savvy though, so I may ask for help! ;-)

I use iTunes, but I guess I am not techie enough to know what you did and what we are supposed to do?!:confused3
It sounds really cool and helpful, so this is why I wanted to ask you more details.:rotfl:

What does this mean?? Can people not play it? I worked really, REALLY hard on it and checked each cd in our dvd player to make sure it worked. I'll be so upset if no one can listen to it!!

As for LoveDisneyX4, I'm really sorry you didn't get it. I made just enough for everyone on the list and I didn't have enough labels for the late additions. I think I did make one or 2 mistakes when I found FE out for people not on our list. It got me confused and that might have been it. If you PM me with your address, I'll send you a copy. I'm afraid I don't have any nice cd labels left, but that shouldn't matter.

Please let me know if it's not working!

I'll try to figure this out as I was a late add and didn't get this cd! I'm not very computer/technology savvy though, so I may ask for help! ;-)

Oh sorry, I didn't see you were a late add. That's why you didn't get one. Sorry, I just didn't have any labels left and we left march 6 for the cruise. Sorry. Let me know if you can't access it through iTunes.
I've played our cd in our car and it works there too.

We received the CD and really enjoy listening to it!!!

Thank You for all your hard work!

What does this mean?? Can people not play it? I worked really, REALLY hard on it and checked each cd in our dvd player to make sure it worked. I'll be so upset if no one can listen to it!!

As for LoveDisneyX4, I'm really sorry you didn't get it. I made just enough for everyone on the list and I didn't have enough labels for the late additions. I think I did make one or 2 mistakes when I found FE out for people not on our list. It got me confused and that might have been it. If you PM me with your address, I'll send you a copy. I'm afraid I don't have any nice cd labels left, but that shouldn't matter.

Please let me know if it's not working!

It works fine and I LOVE it. What they are talking about is being able to load it to iTunes. So it can be played on an iPod or other device.

Oh sorry, I didn't see you were a late add. That's why you didn't get one. Sorry, I just didn't have any labels left and we left march 6 for the cruise. Sorry. Let me know if you can't access it through iTunes.
I've played our cd in our car and it works there too.

Please don't feel bad! I was a late add...and didn't expect to get nearly all of the FE gifts that we did! We had a great time & were truly blessed! I was planning to get the music list from the iTunes upload...maybe? ;-)

Please don't feel bad! I was a late add...and didn't expect to get nearly all of the FE gifts that we did! We had a great time & were truly blessed! I was planning to get the music list from the iTunes upload...maybe? ;-)

Call me a dimwit, but I still don't know what you guys mean by list download and "Gracenote". Can someone tell me what this is all about? LOVE the CD!

PIGLETSMOMMA said:
Call me a dimwit, but I still don't know what you guys mean by list download and "Gracenote". Can someone tell me what this is all about? LOVE the CD!

If you were to load the cd onto your itunes account, itunes uses a site called gracenote to load all the song info and cover art when you load the songs. Because this isnt a commercial cd it wouldnt be on gracenotes so someone has taken the time to load it to so that you dont have to enter the song titles etc into your itunes account. Gracenote should do that for you.

If you were to load the cd onto your itunes account, itunes uses a site called gracenote to load all the song info and cover art when you load the songs. Because this isnt a commercial cd it wouldnt be on gracenotes so someone has taken the time to load it to so that you dont have to enter the song titles etc into your itunes account. Gracenote should do that for you.

That is very cool and very helpful...and so is your explanation. I had no idea what was going on.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to iTunes I go...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter