Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean (San Juan) Cruise 3/9/13 - 3/16/13

DCLfamily said:
Almost down to counting hours instead of days :) Is it getting exciting for anybody else?:cool1:

Of course! Right now I'm counting minutes until I see my hubby! He should be walking through the door in another hour!!! Too bad we will both be exhausted... At least I get to cuddle up next to him! :)

DCLfamily said:
Almost down to counting hours instead of days :) Is it getting exciting for anybody else?:cool1:

Omg I still have SO MUCH to do!!!! Two more days!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Dvc Blair said:
Of course! Right now I'm counting minutes until I see my hubby! He should be walking through the door in another hour!!! Too bad we will both be exhausted... At least I get to cuddle up next to him! :)

Yay Blair!!!!

Finished packing. One more day of work and then we are on our way!

Now if I can just get everything done at work tomorrow we'll be good to go.

Hitting the road in 7 hours!!!
DH is already in bed,but I'm so excited. Can't believe it's almost here.:cheer2:

Since DH had to get his duffle for my shoes(as per previous embarrassing post), the opportunity arose for some extra room ----a bottle of Prosecco,San Gria and a local Mango wine filled that new space.... I guess DH having to drag along a second bag turned out to work in our favor.... I DID find 5 cans of Bud Light in MY backpack........me thinks the beer elf placed them in there pre-duffle.......:rotfl:

HI There
For those of your traveling via a plane..do you pack your FE in your luggage or do you pack it in a carry on. We don't usually lock our bags.(Easier). I am NEVER going to be ready! Between work and home ..the stress:scared1: before the vacation!party:

Finally finished packing. Taking way too much stuff, I know. Can wait to get on the plane tomorrow night! Looking forward to the disboards meet and the ladies night!

Dvc Blair said:

Sweet Dreams! ;-)

nannylori said:
Hitting the road in 7 hours!!!
DH is already in bed,but I'm so excited. Can't believe it's almost here.:cheer2:

Since DH had to get his duffle for my shoes(as per previous embarrassing post), the opportunity arose for some extra room ----a bottle of Prosecco,San Gria and a local Mango wine filled that new space.... I guess DH having to drag along a second bag turned out to work in our favor.... I DID find 5 cans of Bud Light in MY backpack........me thinks the beer elf placed them in there pre-duffle.......:rotfl:

We are bringing Prosecco for the limo ride to the port. I love that stuff!!

Vivig said:
HI There
For those of your traveling via a plane..do you pack your FE in your luggage or do you pack it in a carry on. We don't usually lock our bags.(Easier). I am NEVER going to be ready! Between work and home ..the stress:scared1: before the vacation!party:

I ALWAYS lock our bags! :-)

I haven't even started packing yet! Too much stuff going around here!

Honey I know what you mean.
So many things going on this week with school, sports, scouts for DS13.

I have an evaluation at the gym this morning to see how well I am doing on the fitness challenge. After that, I'll come home and really set my mind to packing.

DH has been at the Dojo every night this week because they are having a free womens self-defense class for the community and he is being a "Bad guy." I didn't take it but if I had, I could have beaten up my DH for free and no one would have thought anything about it. :rotfl:

Doing the last of the laundry today. :laundy: Mostly just stuff for when we get back so everything is not waiting for me. I don't want to be rushing around the Saturday and Sunday I get back washing school uniforms and Gi's for Ju-Jitsu.

Safe travels to everyone as they travel down here to Florida.

Last day of work before a much needed, unplugged, family getaway. Wish me luck, this day is going to be a beast! :/

1Dizney said:
We are bringing Prosecco for the limo ride to the port. I love that stuff!!

I have my prosecco packed as well ;)

floridaminnie said:

So I have the FE things packed and a bottle of prosecco....do I need anything else?!?! LOL!!!

Same here! The kids are finishing up this nine weeks of school which means more projects, tests etc. this week. My DD had to be up early and at school by 6:30am to go to a school tennis match today. I am volunteering at DS school for Math Olympics also this morning. I am hoping to finish the laundry, run some errands and start packing tonight. I may not get much sleep tonight!

How exciting! I hope this morning was a great surprise for your daughter! :hyper:

jd1374 said:
Last day of work before a much needed, unplugged, family getaway. Wish me luck, this day is going to be a beast! :/

Me too! Only this is my short day of teaching...only 2 classes. First one is almost over. Then I will pack! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter