Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean (San Juan) Cruise 3/9/13 - 3/16/13

Silverfox97 said:
Well, if you have early dining & you arrive at 6pm, you'll be late (boooo - frowned upon), but if you have late dining and arrive at 8pm, you'll have to wait around until the restaurants open at 8:15pm.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just the messenger. Guess they lied or need an update.

1Dizney said:
Just the messenger. Guess they lied or need an update.

Maybe their butts are covered by saying "approximately" in their verbiage??? I dunno. Regardless, the 5:45 & 8:15 times are the typical times. I'm sure they can change at any time, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssanders79 View Post
I added a FE Ship Map to the FE Page.

Thank you so VERY much for all the time and hard work you have placed in organizing this.
Our first FE looking forward to it!
Vivian

Scott irons every day before dinner on the cruise :) He is just getting his suit and sport coat dry cleaned on the ship. It's actually cheaper!!!! Near us, $11 + tax (because I currently cannot locate any coupons). On the ship, $7 & NO tax. Go figure!

Thanks for the dry cleaning tip. I haven't had a chance to get DH's suit to drycleaners.
I saw someone post earlier(can't be bothered to search) about having shirts pressed on ship as well. Anyone know the price for that?

Only 3 more sleeps:cheer2:

never mind.........found the link.

If we call as soon as we get in room, do you think they'd be ready for formal night?

I see the cruise meet is from 2:30-3:30. Because of our late booking, our boarding time is not until 3:00-3:30. We get to Orlando's airport at 9:50 am! We are using their transfers. Anyway we can get in there earlier?? What are our chances?? Otherwise, we may miss you guys!

Sunday morning DD10 woke with sore throat++++, unable to swallow food because of the pain, and her temp went to 39.3 C. Since we fly out Friday I took her to a Walk-in Clinic. She was started on antibiotics and I checked with my TA to see if our insurance covered us in case of cancellation (I don't know who was more upset by that potential, her or me;). Anyways she is not fully back to normal but the temp is normal now and she ate her first meal last night. The Dr. gave us the all clear to travel Friday :cool1:

Look forward to seeing everyone at the DIS meet on Saturday.

Heather

novascotiagal said:
Sunday morning DD10 woke with sore throat++++, unable to swallow food because of the pain, and her temp went to 39.3 C. Since we fly out Friday I took her to a Walk-in Clinic. She was started on antibiotics and I checked with my TA to see if our insurance covered us in case of cancellation (I don't know who was more upset by that potential, her or me;). Anyways she is not fully back to normal but the temp is normal now and she ate her first meal last night. The Dr. gave us the all clear to travel Friday :cool1:

Heather

So scary! Glad she feels better!!

Regarding internet packages.

I have 2 teens. If they are on the computers in Vibe, does that come out of the package we purchase, or is that free for them in Vibe?

Thanks............only 3 more sleeps:yay:

Finally - my last day of work before the cruise!!!! I can devote the next two days to cleaning, packing, and getting ready!! :cool1::cool1:

Dvc Blair said:
I see the cruise meet is from 2:30-3:30. Because of our late booking, our boarding time is not until 3:00-3:30. We get to Orlando's airport at 9:50 am! We are using their transfers. Anyway we can get in there earlier?? What are our chances?? Otherwise, we may miss you guys!

Blair, you will definitely be able to board before 3pm. They will call open boarding after the rush around 1-1:30pm. No worries :)

Heather

So glad she is feeling better and you are able to go!

Heather

Yikes!!! Glad she's starting to feel better!! Sending good, healthy thoughts your way!pixiedust:

Two more days until we fly to NYC for our connecting flight to Orlando Saturday morning. A few more things left to pack but we have to buy a new suitcase tomorrow. Broke the zipper on one of them yesterday. D'oh! We'll end up buying two new ones because Bentley has a buy one get one 50% off sale. The excitement is kicking in for everybody though. DD keeps running around talking about Minnie on the boat lol. Mickey who right? Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter