• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise 3/8/14 - 3/14/14

Emily or Scott is there still room on the St John excursion? I tried sending a PM about it, but have not heard back.
Thanks!
Megan

I'm not sure that I'm on the right forum!! Is this for the May 8-10 Disney Fantasy Cruise, 7 Night Caribbean Cruise? If not can someone please direct me to the right place?? So very sorry, just trying to find the right place!!

I see a thread set up for May 3rd or May 10, 2014...not May 8. Which one are you looking for, I'll post it for you.

Emily or Scott is there still room on the St John excursion? I tried sending a PM about it, but have not heard back. Thanks! Megan

I'm sorry - there is. I haven't had time to organize anything but I will soon! Promise!!!

I'll contact you soon because I need to email Alvin next week.

Sorry for the delay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Scott -- I still can't send a PM yet, but we are still participating and all of our info is correct. Thanks! Juliann

Hi Scott,

I also cannot pm, but we are coming on the trip and my FE items are ready to go! Just saw this updated list, hopefully I can complete items for the new families before our trip!

Kathleen

Our info is correct and we are looking forward to sailing with everyone!

Anything confirmed for a meet up? Still Deck 12 by that wading pool?

Hi! I am new to disney cruising but veteran of wdw since a child. I just found about all of this on Pinterest and want to be part of the fish extender etc. Is it too late?

Jennifer

We are cruising and our FE gifts are ready to go!!

Hello everyone, how do i sign up for FE. I need help. :)

I've got you all added and/or confirmed.

I've gone through all my PMs. The FE List has been updated. Please take a minute to review the list and confirm via PM that you are still sailing on this cruise and that your information is accurate.

I can't PM you because I haven't posted enough on these boards. I am not sure how, but I gave out the wrong cabin number!! We are in 8632!

Kathleen Suchora

My information is not on the FE list and could not get a PM to Scott so not sure what to do:) Here it is if you want to add it.

Cabin 10592
no allergies

Jennifer-mom
Mark-dad
Brady/boy-11
Addison/girl-8

late dinner

Could the person in charge of the list add it?
Have a mentioned I appreciate keeping up with the list!!
Jennifer:)

The FE List has been updated.

My information is not on the FE list and could not get a PM to Scott so not sure what to do:) Here it is if you want to add it.

Cabin 10592
no allergies

Jennifer-mom
Mark-dad
Brady/boy-11
Addison/girl-8

late dinner

Could the person in charge of the list add it?
Have a mentioned I appreciate keeping up with the list!!
Jennifer:)

Hi Scott - I saw you were requesting confirmations (if we were still sailing). I can't PM yet, so I'll post here. YES!!! We re still sailing and are really excited to do so. Our last name is Hodges. I noticed it was blank on the FE list. Also, we are in Main dining. Thanks! :)

Hi Scott,

I am just confirming that my husband and I are still sailing and all of our information is correct. Can't wait to meet you all.

Roberta Mighton

My family and I are also taking our first Disney Cruise and are interested in the excursions. My husband and I are traveling with our 2 daughters, ages 3 and 8. Please let me know if there is still time to sign up. Not sure how this FE works so going to forego that this time, especially as we have missed the deadline, but would love to meet everyone at the meet and greet. I have also requested to join the FB page. Let me know if we can still sign up,
Shannon, Shawn , Grayson and Ellis Room 8600, Second seating

Emily or Scott is there still room on the St John excursion? I tried sending a PM about it, but have not heard back.
Thanks!
Megan

Hey Emily,

I just want to make sure you still have us down for this excursion. Let me know what you need from me.

Thanks,
Kristi

You guys will both be receiving emails from me in a few minutes - make sure I don't go to your spam folder lol :)

Emily

My family and I are also taking our first Disney Cruise and are interested in the excursions. My husband and I are traveling with our 2 daughters, ages 3 and 8. Please let me know if there is still time to sign up. Not sure how this FE works so going to forego that this time, especially as we have missed the deadline, but would love to meet everyone at the meet and greet. I have also requested to join the FB page. Let me know if we can still sign up,
Shannon, Shawn , Grayson and Ellis Room 8600, Second seating

Hi there and welcome!

On St. Maarten, there are 2 excursion groups, both thru Bernard's Tour. One is the Island Tour, and if you go thru the pages of this thread, you will find out who is heading that one up. The other is the Maho-only tour, which so, far, is just our family of 3 (we have done the Island Tour previously already). Regardless of your choice, you just go to the website directly, http://www.bernardstours.com/ and sign up for the tour. They will put the groups from the Fantasy together.

If you are interested in the St. John excursion, the info is on the first page of the thread and I will email Alvin with Islander Tours to see if we can add more people to our group of 11. Just let me know! St John is absolutely fabulous and I can't wait to hit the beach and snorkel!!!

Note that these are NON-DCL excursions.

The FE List has been updated with some confirmations and a couple stateroom changes.

Hi Scott - I saw you were requesting confirmations (if we were still sailing). I can't PM yet, so I'll post here. YES!!! We re still sailing and are really excited to do so. Our last name is Hodges. I noticed it was blank on the FE list. Also, we are in Main dining. Thanks! :)

Hi Scott,

I am just confirming that my husband and I are still sailing and all of our information is correct. Can't wait to meet you all.

Please help! I'm new to this forum and first time cruising with Disney! :scratchin How do I sign up for the fish exchange? Please help!!!:wave2:

I don't see you on the list?!?! Are u still interested in joining the FE?

Hello: Can someone tell me how I can get my family on the FE list for the Fantasy Cruise on 3/8/2014 to the Eastern Caribbean? I tried posting on a thread I found on disboards earlier but I got an error message. Thank you. 29 days left. Can't wait!

You are on the list but with no info - no room #, number of people sailing, etcetera. Please reply with details :)

We are trying to get our stuff together !

To those on FB -

There are still quite a few unconfirmed FE participants. Would someone please post on FB that to pop on over to the DIS and confirm their FE participation if they haven't already done so?

Thank you!!!

Just confirming that my family is participating in the FE. We are room 10606, last name backus. So excited! this is our first disney cruise and I can't believe it is almost here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter