• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise 3/8/14 - 3/14/14

Scott, I PMd you!

I see a few families are also waiting to see if they can get in the group and on the FE list. I'm planning to do some shipping this weekend to prepare our FE gifts so would love to know of we are in or out. :)

If it is too late to join, I'm happy to organize a latecomer/newbies list for anyone interested (although my preference would be to join you all for the meet and greet, FE list, etc.)

Scott, I PMd you! I see a few families are also waiting to see if they can get in the group and on the FE list. I'm planning to do some shipping this weekend to prepare our FE gifts so would love to know of we are in or out. :) If it is too late to join, I'm happy to organize a latecomer/newbies list for anyone interested (although my preference would be to join you all for the meet and greet, FE list, etc.)

There's a 'added after the cutoff' section so you should be able to get in on it fine. Not everyone will exchange to you since your were added late, but I'm sure the majority will. I know we always give to everyone :) We are at an advantage just driving from Tampa & not having to worry about luggage space/weight. You can always pick us out - we bring everything but the kitchen sink! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yay, that's wonderful! Thanks, Emily and Meggy! (We are your neighbours, btw - in 9116) :)

We are not on FB, alas. (For the first time, I am wishing we were!) Thanks for the invite! I will have to follow along here.

Would love to be included with the FE and any meets. I am new and am trying to get involved. New to cruising but have been to wdw many times.

Please respond to me and let me know if I can be included!!

lanark

Can anyone tell me how many adult restaurants there are on the fantasy?

There are two Palo and Remey . Both have an extra charge for them.

Here they are very good but never tried either. Most times the kids run back to the clubs so fast or ate too much other stuff all day , it is just
the two of us in the main dining room.

The fish ender list has been closed but there are a lot of late comers so maybe you can exchange with the. There is a list , read the thread on the last page to see who to message to get the list.

If you have PMed your info to Scott, rest assured he has it and will add it to the list. No need to PM his wife (me). I do not have access to the FE list.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

If you are new and have access to Facebook we have a Facebook group for this cruise. Come join the group !!

Please help! I'm new to this forum and first time cruising with Disney! :scratchin How do I sign up for the fish exchange? Please help!!!:wave2:

I'm not sure that I'm on the right forum!! Is this for the May 8-10 Disney Fantasy Cruise, 7 Night Caribbean Cruise? If not can someone please direct me to the right place?? So very sorry, just trying to find the right place!!

I'm not sure that I'm on the right forum!! Is this for the May 8-10 Disney Fantasy Cruise, 7 Night Caribbean Cruise? If not can someone please direct me to the right place?? So very sorry, just trying to find the right place!!

True, you are not in the right thread! :) This is the thread for the March 8-15 Fantasy cruise. Not sure if there is a thread for your cruise, but if there is, you would find it by going up one topic level in the forum. Best of luck!

Thank you! But every time I look for the dates it keep showing this forum! I will keep trying to find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter