Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise 3/8/14 - 3/14/14

I've sailed on other Disney cruises before, and I've wondered why some staterooms had fabric hangers on their fish clips outside the doors. I just found out about Fish Extenders today! My friend told me that the cut off is usually 6 weeks out, but it looks like the cut off might have been the day final payments were due? I'm also new to the discussion forum so I can't PM the FE list creator because I don't have 10 posts! Anyway, I thought I'd try a post to see if it is too late. Can't hurt to ask!

The FE List has been updated....

Hi Scott,

Thanks for updating the FE list. I did't give my complete info. My last name is Tan , dis board name is Travelbug22 and we are main seating for dinner. Have a great day!!
Thanks.

Hi, Scott! The FE link is still showing last updated 1/8...no additional names, and the Smith/Palmers on it. Am I missing the most update? THX
I have a few without last names. Tell me the Smith and Palmers DisBoard names and I will update the listing.

Awesome! Thanks! I was a little worried, because my profile didn't show any "sent" messages to Scott, even though I sent a few, and clicked the save copy in sent folder box. No sweat, I suppose. I've got the groove down, now. I'm on the Facebook page too, so it's all good! Thanks so much for your reply :)

The site does not allow users to PM until they reach 10 posts. I pulled your info from the thread.

I've sailed on other Disney cruises before, and I've wondered why some staterooms had fabric hangers on their fish clips outside the doors. I just found out about Fish Extenders today! My friend told me that the cut off is usually 6 weeks out, but it looks like the cut off might have been the day final payments were due? I'm also new to the discussion forum so I can't PM the FE list creator because I don't have 10 posts! Anyway, I thought I'd try a post to see if it is too late. Can't hurt to ask!

I added you. Please reply with your full details so I can update the list.

Thanks for adding us, Scott! This will be so much fun! Here is our info....

Stateroom: 7178
Family Name: Campana
Names & Info: Juliann (F), John (M), Joelie (F, 10 years), Jace (M, 5 years)
Dinner: Main seating

Thanks again!

Juliann

The FE List has been updated.
Thanks for adding us, Scott! This will be so much fun! Here is our info....

Stateroom: 7178
Family Name: Campana
Names & Info: Juliann (F), John (M), Joelie (F, 10 years), Jace (M, 5 years)
Dinner: Main seating

Thanks again!

Juliann

Hi All,

I've posted this on the FB page, but want to make sure I reach people here that aren't on FB! We're going to organize a group Mixology class for one of the Sea days (yet to be determined). I've contacted DCL and we need a minimum of 25 people (maximum of 40) in order to arrange it. The session is 45-60 minutes, $15.00 per person/adult, and generally takes place around 2:00.

Would any of you care to join us? It should be a lot of fun! I'd post a link about the Mixology classes, but I'm writing from my phone at the moment!

Let me know what you think! (If you've already expressed interest on the FB page, no need to here!)

Thanks!
Kristin

Scott- we just received our room number. They moved us to deck 5 suite 5018. We are looking forward to exchanging gifts with everyone!! Only 51 days to go!!!!

Hi! I would love to be part of the fish extender- this is my first disney cruise and I am just trying to figure this all out, but i don't think i can pm yet- is there another way i can contact you?

just reading over boards and realize i may be too late…if not, let me know-
our info- mom, dad, harper (f 5), Griffin (m 3), Bryson (m 1)
main dinner seating
room 10606
thanks!

Tangledsmom,

I believe Scott added you to the FE list on the same day or day after you requested. We have been trying to determine the names of Mom and Dad and the last/family name over in the Facebook group because some of us are making FE gifts that include the family name. I hope you would still like to be part of the group. Are you on Facebook? If so, we have a fun Facebook group going, it's called Disney Fantasy Eastern March 8, 2014. This may link to it
https://www.facebook.com/groups/170157583108129/

If you aren't on facebook, would you mind posting the additional information here? Then Scott can add it to the FE list.

Thanks,
Kristi

Hello,
Our family will be taking our second Disney Cruise March 8 and would love to join the FE group. We have two adults and Sydney 12 yrs and Theo 4 years. We are in cabin 2528. If you need any more info let me know. Happy new year!

Dreams1968,

We also have your family in the FE group and don't know your family's last name. Some of us are making FE gifts that include the family name, but if you prefer not to share it, we can just leave that part out.
If you're on Facebook, we have a fun group going on FB too and would love for you to join us. It's called Disney Fantasy Eastern March 8, 2014 and I believe this should link to it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/170157583108129/

We look forward to cruising with you and your family.

-Kristi

Dreams1968, We also have your family in the FE group and don't know your family's last name. Some of us are making FE gifts that include the family name, but if you prefer not to share it, we can just leave that part out. If you're on Facebook, we have a fun group going on FB too and would love for you to join us. It's called Disney Fantasy Eastern March 8, 2014 and I believe this should link to it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/170157583108129/ We look forward to cruising with you and your family. -Kristi
Hi, I will look at the Facebook group.
Our family name is Grischow. I wasn't aware of the etiquette around privacy as it's our first FE group. Thanks for being so inviting.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to send a shout out to see if anyone is interested in the excursion to St John as laid out on the first page. We have 7 and need a minimum of 10. We have until the end of Feb to finalize.

Also, of anyone is dropping their cabana, please let me know!!!

Thanks!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi there, I know I'm late introducing us, but life's been a little hectic. This is our 12th Disney cruise (yep addicts). We are Michelle, Derek & Maggie (12), from Niagara Canada. We were on the Fantasy maiden voyage, so this will be our 2nd on the Fantasy. We look forward to seeing you around the ship. I also sent a request to join the FB group.

Hi everyone! I have two questions for the group...

1) are the majority of people who are part of this DIS board also on the Facebook page? I find it easier to access that group (because FB tends to always be open on my computer!) and it is easier to get to know people because we use actual names instead of screen names. I'm just curious if there is a decent amount of overlap.

2) I saw a post about his somewhere, so I'm sorry for a repeat, but what do we do if our fish extender gifts don't fit in the pockets of the FE? Is there a preferred way to leave them by the door?

So excited for the cruise and having a ball planning FEs!!!

Hi everyone! 1) are the majority of people who are part of this DIS board also on the Facebook page? I find it easier to access that group (because FB tends to always be open on my computer!) and it is easier to get to know people because we use actual names instead of screen names. I'm just curious if there is a decent amount of overlap.

Myself and ssanders79 are not on Facebook. Our actual names are Emily & Scott. No secrets there ;)

Myself and ssanders79 are not on Facebook. Our actual names are Emily & Scott. No secrets there ;)

Thanks, Emily, I didn't think everyone was on both. I need to look over the DIS board more closely. By the way, I just noticed that you moved to Florida from Ohio. We did too! I grew up in Youngstown, lived in Columbus while at OSU, and now in Tallahassee.

We will be on this cruise as well. It is our March Break or as some call it Spring Break.

I have two kids. My son is in grade 11 and we just can't take him out during school. Also have a daughter in grade 8. So a 16 year old and 13 year old.

Hi Everyone...

Another Canadian family joining the party aboard the Fantasy. Can't wait for heat and sunshine! I am going to go look for the FB group now.

Our cruise docs arrived today as well :cool1:

I put a request in for the FB group. My picture is a monkey and my first name is Joe. So I hope you will accept me. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter