Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise 3/8/14 - 3/14/14

We booked this cruise while onboard the Fantasy for spring break last week. I asked my DD if she wanted to do something else and she said NO! So, we booked the Fantasy for next March break....only 358 days....LOL

Welcome aboard! We watched the Fantasy depart on Saturday via the Port Canaveral web cam. The kids were very happy to see it but very sad that our trip is so far away!

We have also booked this cruise for next Spring break. Our son really enjoyed the Vibe....which is the reason why we re-booked.

So I know it's early BUT we are planning on doing the Maho Beach tour from Bernard's Tours in St Maarten day. PM me if interested. It's cheap - $25 pp. Also, going over to St John this time (we much prefer it to St. Thomas....). Neither will be with DCL, although not sure how I'm going to go about St John yet.

W booked this cruise while we were on the Magic 8 night with WDW cruise 2 weeks ago. This will be our 3rd spring break DCL trip. It will be me, DH, DD12 and DD10 (at time of cruise). We are so excited! We will be in stateroom 7554 and would love to join the FE. My FB name is RochelleandScottLamb so please add me to that group also. I am excited to get to know some fellow Diser's before the trip!pirate:

We will be joining you on this cruise as well.

As of now we have myself, husband, DD15 (when we sail) and DD18 (when we sail). The older daughter may not be able to come with us depending on what University she settles on. We will have to wait and see. But if she can't come the rest of us will be there.

I believe this is our 4th Disney Cruise but it will be the first on the Fantasy. It is spring break for our kids and I love the competition between the Canadians and the Texans to see who has more people on board.
:)

I am undecided about joining the Fish Extender group. We had fun the last time, but I am not sure if I gave good things or not. Also, my luggage was overweight coming home...:rotfl2:

Would like to join the FB page please let me know how. Thanks. :)

Either go to the page and check the request access button, or let me know your FB name and I can add you manually.

Billinaz said:
Either go to the page and check the request access button, or let me know your FB name and I can add you manually.

What's the link to the FB page?

It is spring break for our kids and I love the competition between the Canadians and the Texans to see who has more people on board.
:)

I don't often post in forums, but if there's a competition then I suppose I'd be shirking my civic duty by lurking.

You can add my family to the Canadian tally. :wave2: Our kid configuration matches Diveman's. It will be their first cruise, and they are, of course, beyond excited.

Woo Hoo! Chalk another one up for the Canadians! :cool1: I can't wait for us all to arrive on the ship. Then, regardless of our nationality, I am sure that we will all have a great time together. I look forward to my children having some pen pals from other parts of the world!

10 months and 13 days to go!:beach:

We will have a almost 4 year old and almost 7 year old at time of cruise. We are from Frisco, TX. Hope to meet on the cruise.

I just put a request for the Facebook page under Andrea Wilkerson Schreiner.
This is our first cruise so I need all the help I can get!

I created a facebook group for this cruise.

Disney Fantasy Eastern March 8, 2014

If you post your facebook name I will add you to the group.

Hi, we're sisters traveling with our families which will include my 16 year old nephew. Any teens? Hope he will have fun.

Will be going as well, in for FE and just PM'd my info. Put in a request for the facebook group.

Thanks!

Just booked for this cruise..... (room 6688!!!) and now wondering what took me so long!!:confused3 Reading all of the amazing posts here is really making me sooooooooo excited!!!:yay::woohoo: How in the world am I going to make it this long??? This is going to be a girl's trip ~ my mom, myself (40-ish!) and dd (9) ~ can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter