Fantastic..let me go back!

tonijo

Mouseketeer
Just arrived home today from a fabulous 2 weeks in sunny Florida,it was our first time and most definately will not be our last,i can see now why you guys are hooked!!The weather,food,and the SHOPPING was amazing and obviously the theme parks were out of this world..big thanks to everyone all your help and advice which was fantastic:woohoo:

After Disney, we went to Alton Towers, and my god, its just not worth the money, but if you had never been to Florida, I think AT would be a great day out.

Might as well just save the cash towards Florida!:thumbsup2

Glad you had a great time. Only problem is it can turn into an addiction.:goodvibes

usually the first thing we tell people who are going for that first and only visit of a lifetime, is just take it easy, enjoy it as you will be back. which they do
As we had our first and only visit of a lifetime 20 years ago and have been going every year since (wish there was the world wide web then )
Glad you enjoyed it:thumbsup2
Paul

Glad you had an amazing trip, welcome home.
I definitely agree about getting addicted (we talk about our next trip every day even though it will be almost two years away). Every time we go to spend money we say... that could go in the Dis fund! :thumbsup2

usually the first thing we tell people who are going for that first and only visit of a lifetime, is just take it easy, enjoy it as you will be back. which they do
As we had our first and only visit of a lifetime 20 years ago and have been going every year since (wish there was the world wide web then )
Glad you enjoyed it:thumbsup2
Paul

I first went in 1990 ... we had a four day pass .. (which I found recently)
scan0001-1.jpg

and it rained on our last day ... I sobbed on the ferry going back to the carpark that my 'trip of a lifetime' had been cut short by torrential rain and I'd never go back. Trips to America didn't happen to ordinary people like us.

Now it's always sad to be leaving, but I know I'll be back :)

Hi.
Glad u had a great time and enjoyed it, its does get very addictive Florida !!!

Our DD (6) cried when we left on our last day in Magic Kingdom last weekend she loves it so much, must say did give me a big lump in my throat too !!!

I first went in 1990 ... we had a four day pass .. (which I found recently)
scan0001-1.jpg

and it rained on our last day ... I sobbed on the ferry going back to the carpark that my 'trip of a lifetime' had been cut short by torrential rain and I'd never go back. Trips to America didn't happen to ordinary people like us.

Now it's always sad to be leaving, but I know I'll be back :)

brings back memories that clipper ticket
Paul

My DD was so sad leaving MK thins year. "Dont look back Mummy." We have been three consecutive years and had been going to have a year off. Well it is already booked but DD still thinks we are skipping a year. It was all I could do not to tell her but the big surprise lives on!

My DD was so sad leaving MK thins year. "Dont look back Mummy." We have been three consecutive years and had been going to have a year off. Well it is already booked but DD still thinks we are skipping a year. It was all I could do not to tell her but the big surprise lives on!

Bless her, Our DD could not bear to look at Mickey and Minnie as we left the park she kept swelling up...... Great surprise for your daughter

another disney convert!
yes, we tried going to alton towers, and it's just awful. ok, it has some proper rollercoasters, but it just has no atmosphere, no helpful staff... just awful.

Whenever we go to Alton Towers we hardly go on any of the rides yet at WDW it's non stop, just not the same, only trouble now is we have just come back from staying at deluxe Saratoga Springs and are about to book again for next year, think we are well and truly spoilt now, need to get putting them lottery numbers on lol! :rotfl:

Debs xxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter