Fantastic Dolphin Deal

A4Disney

Mouseketeer
I just received an email about a deal at Dolphin for August through Sept.$159 for the first room $89 for an adjoining room for the kids!A total of $249 for two rooms.I love that area of resorts,I just wish they offered the DDP..I don't think they ever will though..

Dolphin is such a great resort and I hope I get to stay back at the hotel in the future! They always offer great rates yet somehow staying at an "official" resort ala dining plan ends up being a better deal for us.

that's a GREAT deal! if you don't mind my asking - how did you get that offer? are you a starwood resorts member?

DisneyGuy said:
that's a GREAT deal! if you don't mind my asking - how did you get that offer? are you a starwood resorts member?

I am but that's not how I got it...It read valid for stays Aug 1st through Oct 7th call 1 888 828 8850 and ask for rate code SDSUM

A4Disney said:
I am but that's not how I got it...It read valid for stays Aug 1st through Oct 7th call 1 888 828 8850 and ask for rate code SDSUM

October 7th is the cut off huh? well, this is such a great deal I may try - thanks for the tip!

That is an awesome deal...2 bathrooms...priceless! We are paying rack at the Poly for "free" DDP....so basically the same price if you factor $100 a day for food ( low for my family) but anyway...getting 4 beds and 2 baths makes it very enticing! I hope they offer this again in the future!

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter