• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic

PinkEars

Mouseketeer
Were going the first week of oct (2-9) and i keep reading about 2 showings for Fantasmic. The week were going there are only two shows one sun and one thurs and both at 8 pm. I dont see any other show times so is that the only one?

also the MNSSHP is on both of the nights of Fantasmic...so which Fantasmic would be better to see sun or thur? or would it make a difference?

right now i have 'planned' to do Fantasmic on sun and MNSSHP on thur

Were going the first week of oct (2-9) and i keep reading about 2 showings for Fantasmic.

1- The week were going there are only two shows one sun and one thurs and both at 8 pm.

2- I dont see any other show times so is that the only one?

also the MNSSHP is on both of the nights of Fantasmic...

3- so which Fantasmic would be better to see sun or thur? or would it make a difference?

right now i have 'planned' to do Fantasmic on sun and MNSSHP on thur

1- They usually do not add the "second show" of the evening until a couple of weeks before the actual dates (or even later.)

2- Only time will tell if they do decide to add performances or not.
Keep checking frequently, even DURING your trip.

3- I'd say Thursday. School and work night.
But, the same can be said about MNSSHP, so take your pick.
Regardless, expect F! to be very busy.

Hi,
OK, dumb question, but I keep reading about Fantasmic? What is this and what park is it at?

Thanks
Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter